Morons in Sieve

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Alan

Reduce the prices, increase the number of idiots.

I saw a steward who had taken a full size bottle of vodka off a youngster inside of the ground. We saw repeated instances of bottles thrown onto the pitch. I hope we got them on CCTV and deal with them, but I doubt that we will.
BB-Dagger

Disgusting behaviour from these idiots, a group of three 12 year olds near the centre of the sieve copied these idiots and threw bottles on the pitch but the stewards did nothing! But what do you expect when they have an average IQ of 5! Hopefully there is no comeback on the club if the (so called) referee put it in his report, but as he saw f#ck all else all day I doubt he did.
NBDag

Want to see these younger fans coming to games more and making some noise. But they need to do a bit of growing up and sort out their behaviour. I’m sure over time they will calm down a bit before anything too serious happens!
RayleighDagger1986

Agree with NBDag here.
It's nice to see the youngsters coming over but they must be more sensible than what they are currently. These are the future of our club, the next generation of supporters to keep the fanbase alive.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Lack of stewarding doesn't help though. I saw a few bottles thrown on to the pitch twice - were they handed back to the fans after being thrown on originally ?

Same stewards who let the away fans stand in the middle of the staircase, funny how they act when the health and safety inspectors aren't there
BB-Dagger

Pleased to see the club statement on this and hopefully it can be curtailed quickly, I agree with previous comments about needing youngsters coming over and getting a feel and hopefully a passion for the club but they need to know the potential consequences for the club if it’s escalated.
McLeansvilleAppFan

That statement was about as strong as it gets. Calling the people "idiots" is more than I expected and more than I generally hear from sports teams on my side of the Atlantic.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.