Sideways pass crab football loada shit

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Worst performance ever. Will wright crab of the match embarrassing.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
ARNU

How are we struggling against 10 men again ? How many sideways and backward passes ? Darryl, come and watch from the sieve, Actually Peter Freund come and watch from the sieve. Come and listen to the whole crowd yelling " Forward!!!" as Darryl and the captain encourages us to go sideways.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Could not make it Arnu , was it as bad as it sounded ?
75 minutes against 10 men and what did we create?

Glassey and Mick Payne said on the commentary that we had no speed going forward and it was like watching England under Coppello sideways and backwards.

Once again when we need a clean sheet we fail again to get one and it sounds like they score with the only shot they have . Dreadfull
to listen to , so sorry for those who had to endure it.
The Americans have gone very quiet on all forms of Social media so I am very doubtful the current funding will continue and let's be fair can you blame them.

The only thing I blame them for is getting carried away with Dozy Darrell and not making it clear to him its this season or else.

Some six pointers above us tonight and we spunk up another 2 points .

Fair play to Woking they stayed in the game and upped it last quarter and got a result, which the Commentary team said they deserved . Sadly they could see it coming pity our Manager did not
AVincelotFlyingLeap

England under Cappello - the ultimate insult hahaha
NBDag

Tonight’s performance was bad, and we should have had things wrapped up earlier against a poor 10 man side. But realistically it wasn’t the sideways football that cost us. Woking were strangely happy just sitting back and giving us no room to really work it forward through the middle. The play was slow and not everyone’s cup of tea, but we did catch them off guard and create chances still. What cost us is when the best of those chances fell on Weston’s lap, he rushed it and he missed it. And ultimately that lost us the game. I expect better from him.

Clarke can’t play in this back 3, if we want to play this passing game then we really need someone that can skip out Wright/Reynolds and pass directly to the wings. Comley’s passing was very safe and uninspiring, but he deserves some credit for surely making more tackles than the rest of our team combined. A midfield of him, Sagaf and Robinson could get us going somewhere. Vilhete was also playing tonight, who knew?

I think everyone realises now that McMahon has to go. What a shame it’s not going to happen.
Auntie Merge

ARNU wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:06 pm How are we struggling against 10 men again ? How many sideways and backward passes ? Darryl, come and watch from the sieve, Actually Peter Freund come and watch from the sieve. Come and listen to the whole crowd yelling " Forward!!!" as Darryl and the captain encourages us to go sideways.
Did you actually hear Daryl encourage the players to do anything? I was sitting behind him and all he did was swear and criticise. The rest of the coaching team did sod all; they all hid in the dugout for most of the game.
Where is the coaching and encouragement? If it isn’t coming from the management team it is time they left the club.
Diggerthedog

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:09 pm Could not make it Arnu , was it as bad as it sounded ?
75 minutes against 10 men and what did we create?

Glassey and Mick Payne said on the commentary that we had no speed going forward and it was like watching England under Coppello sideways and backwards.

Once again when we need a clean sheet we fail again to get one and it sounds like they score with the only shot they have . Dreadfull
to listen to , so sorry for those who had to endure it.
The Americans have gone very quiet on all forms of Social media so I am very doubtful the current funding will continue and let's be fair can you blame them.

The only thing I blame them for is getting carried away with Dozy Darrell and not making it clear to him its this season or else.

Some six pointers above us tonight and we spunk up another 2 points .

Fair play to Woking they stayed in the game and upped it last quarter and got a result, which the Commentary team said they deserved . Sadly they could see it coming pity our Manager did not
Americans only have themselves to blame, taking advice off Thompson and rushing a new contract for Mcmahon thanks to a good few months either side of pre season. They needed to clear the club of the cancer that is toxic Thompson, they failed. Good luck with another 2 seasons of head in sand Mcmahon.
Blackie645

Yes proper love in with Thompson, the only time he wad any goid when John Still was helping him.
Can only get worse, too nice
Dag82

How many are going to bother renewing season tickets, to watch another season of this absolute clueless rubbish ??

McMahon has had more than enough time to get it wright, and he has FAILED.

We have no obvious game plan, no identity, no leaders.

We make the same mistakes game after game, nothing is changing, this is a total mess.

And if that wasn't all bad enough, the silence from our owners is deafening.

The playoffs were the minimum acceptable result............ That aint happening, so what happens now ??.
Mark

Abject display. The season has fallen apart in spectacular fashion.

Any other side wins that game one nil. They had one chance in the whole match and scored.

Even if we had won one nil, it was still tedious. We move the ball so slowly and lack any attacking impetus these days. I find myself zoning out on a regular basis cos nothing is really happening.
stanton101

I must admit after watching that utter shite, my patience finally ran out with McMahon.
It was worse than bad.
I just don't see the point in these signings that continually are like for like. Surely if your buying someone, it's got to be an improvement on what you have. No disrespect to Comley but we have Jones. The same with Hare, when we have Ling. And where the f..k is Balanta!
The display tonight was absolute garbage, no wonder we're down to 1200 odd home fans.
Motm for me was Kenny Clark, the rest I'm afraid need to go home and have a good look in the mirror, even Justham looked like he was pissed. And don't get me started on Vilhete, I swear to God if he's a footballer, then there's hope for all of us.
Sorry Daryl but you're making Peter Taylor look like Pep.
Enough is enough.
Daggerman

Our players seem to get criticism for the way they play but ultimately it’s down to the game plan set out by McMahon, what doesn’t help is how anonymous our main players are.. unfortunately McCallums efforts were overshadowed by wokings Effiong who was fast, looked interested and challenged every ball that was pumped up his way, for us to draw against a side who’s tactics of hoofball is depressing, if John Still was watching last night he would have had a semi watching the ball going into orbit so often!
Next few games will see us dropping further down the table and even fall below the shower of s#it that goes by the name sarfend.. awful
steeevooo

The most damning thing is that we are one nil up, playing the majority of the match against 10 men...yet was there anyone in the ground last night that was actually surprised when Woking equalised and ultimately got a point out of the game?

We have become so slow and sterile - what happened to the front foot Daggers that were fearless in attack at the start of the season? Clearly we are setting up completely differently and playing to a much different "plan" (I hesitate to use that word) now, but why? What is the rationale?

We have been playing woefully for months now, and were very fortunate that Christmas and New Year saw us playing two dire teams in Dover and Aldershot, otherwise it would be even worse. Unfortunately we may well get that Trophy run which will no doubt, in the clubs mind, constitute a great success for the season. Perhaps even an extra contract extension for the Manager...?!
DaggerJoel11

Hard to know where to begin dissecting that horror-show, but at it's core a staggeringly incompetent display that underlines why it's futile to harbour even faint play-off hopes. It would have been a really poor result against eleven men let alone ten for so long, yet I'm not overly surprised because being brittle is seemingly intertwined in our DNA. Especially under a manager whose time should now be up as it's obvious we're going nowhere under him.

Says it all that, at 1-1, they still had the best opportunity to win it when Loza nearly nipped in ahead of Justham. We just didn't create enough due to being ponderously turgid at times and aimlessly direct at others.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
ARNU

It's like we play the ball side to side for 3 minutes,get to the halfway line and you know if wrights got the ball it's going back to justham . I cannot see how he gets motm last night.
At least Zouma plays his cat forward.