Sagaf

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Lcbdagger

Chaskthedagger74 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:11 pm I'm a little puzzled that some people on this forum have a vitriolic hate towards John Still after all he brought the most successful period to our club with the style of football that a lot of people seem to detest, and it seems that his input at Southend has turned their season around.
He has like any working man would go were the money is.
There are some decisions that he made that none of us know the real details of but i for one would love to have the success he gave us back again.
As we have seen with the current manager despite being given a lot of money we are not anywhere near getting to those heady heights anytime soon.
I look forward to the slaging off coming my way
Lovely to see you posting on here John and all the best at Southend 🤣
McLeansvilleAppFan

Chaskthedagger74 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:11 pm I'm a little puzzled that some people on this forum have a vitriolic hate towards John Still after all he brought the most successful period to our club with the style of football that a lot of people seem to detest, and it seems that his input at Southend has turned their season around.
He has like any working man would go were the money is.
There are some decisions that he made that none of us know the real details of but i for one would love to have the success he gave us back again.
As we have seen with the current manager despite being given a lot of money we are not anywhere near getting to those heady heights anytime soon.
I look forward to the slaging off coming my way
As a new fan to the Daggers I have had a few emails with a longtime fan but it would be interesting to hear a bit more from others I must admit. I did listen to his bit on the Headers and Volleys podcast and I need to listen to it again.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
Chaskthedagger74

And there was me expecting a hostile response.
Blue Hoops

I agree with this comment. With the money that has been available to Daryl you would have thought we would have made a far bigger impact on this league. Unfortunately it seems he has wasted far too much money in getting in ‘average Joe players” who have made little impact.