Yeovil Town (A)

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
McLeansvilleAppFan

Any commentary for this fixture. I was looking around the YC website and did not see anything so I assume nothing to hear or watch but wanted to check in just in case.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
jag

I have just been on bbq radio Somerset and they are covering this evenings game.
jag

I meant BBC sorry!
McLeansvilleAppFan

BBQ is also good but in this case I knew what you meant.
Sagres

Zouma on the bench tonight.
jag

Mc Callum makes it 1-0 COYD
jag

Mc Callum has made it 2-0 happy days at the moment
McLeansvilleAppFan

3-0 COYD
McLeansvilleAppFan

I know it is early in the month but if we start the month with two clean sheets and continue in this manner the rest of the month I pray McMahon is not MotM for March as April will not be good for us.
Pondfield Dagger

When the line up came out had good feeling the game would go well, picked the best players for once lol Sagaf, Weston, mccullum all starting,and no Clark who has had great career but not the defender he used to be.
DaggerJoel11

What a night! Absolutely tremendous performance in which every single player was outstanding, but specific mentions for McCallum - showcasing the firepower we recruited him for - and Morias whose goal was excellent and just reward for another workmanlike display.

Hare also excellent while Sagaf ran the show in the middle. A night of overwhelming positives all round.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Dagdale

Great all round team effort tonight and two quick goals the second one an absolute shocker from a badly taken kick out from their goalie and Morias second half one total class he's looking some player now, to be honest though Glovers were no threat at all cant remember justham having to do anything certaintly our boys made sure only going to be one winner out there tonight shame only around twenty of us in there to witness it thougho

Paul@Pittsburgh

Is McMahon our own Ole Gunnar Solskjær>. He always seems to pull a result out of the hat just as he needs it.