Peter Taylor

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

I just wonder what these people say at an interview to get a job. Even more amazing is the people that fall for their bollocks.
They're utterly hopeless at what they do and invariably get found out after making a complete balls of it and leave a club floundering. And yet their greed or inability to call it a day escapes them. He'll no doubt (as others do), turn up on a white charger with a load of speil get another gig and f..k that up.
Mind you I really shouldn't be surprised, as we continually make the exact same mistake in that department. I tell ya it's the easiest job in the world, mess it up get another one. Must of us mere mortals would love a crack at it and more than likely do a better job.
I'll put your name forward Auntie, just rehearse the usual speil, bring a notepad, and a Dodgy C.V and we're good to go.
Thompson I'll fall for it, he usually does 😂
Auntie Merge

stanton101 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:27 pm I just wonder what these people say at an interview to get a job. Even more amazing is the people that fall for their bollocks.
They're utterly hopeless at what they do and invariably get found out after making a complete balls of it and leave a club floundering. And yet their greed or inability to call it a day escapes them. He'll no doubt (as others do), turn up on a white charger with a load of speil get another gig and f..k that up.
Mind you I really shouldn't be surprised, as we continually make the exact same mistake in that department. I tell ya it's the easiest job in the world, mess it up get another one. Must of us mere mortals would love a crack at it and more than likely do a better job.
I'll put your name forward Auntie, just rehearse the usual speil, bring a notepad, and a Dodgy C.V and we're good to go.
Thompson I'll fall for it, he usually does 😂
I did apply a while back. Never even got a bloody interview.
VIEW FROM THE STAND

It was the promise of the 6-0 win each week that did for you Auntie. :thumbu:
"May the best of your past be the worst of your future"
SUSSEX DAGGER

Auntie Merge never had the chance to make Beckham England Captsin.

Which after all is Taylirs one and only vain to fame
Auntie Merge

Nor did I ever have the chance of playing a 0-0-10 formation!