Appeal to the Manager

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

As a Member of the group who trys to get to as many away games as possible I think we need to make an urgent appeal to the Manager

After last night's performance when the Manager clearly did nothing to try and win the game and personally being left with the only logical conclusion that he dont want to do his job, which I always thought was to win games of football and get this Club out of this league.

Despite our bitter disappointment of another failed season I want to ensure him there is a number of us who are prepared to keep going, even if it means watching him fail again and again or at least to the end of his tottally undeserved extended contract.

After coming to the conclusion he has no interest in winning tottally winnable games could he please continue in this vain when we welcome Kings Lynn later this month.

Our opponents will at least try to win this game and any help you can give them will not only be appreciated by Kings Lynn but also those loyal fans who continue to travel the miles and always will.

However next season we would at least prefer to see one episode of the continued tripe you inflict upon us at least played out in the picturesque surroundings of Kings Lynn then dreary Aldershot.

Come on Dozy at least do something for those loyal travelling fans