at Wealdstone

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
McLeansvilleAppFan

Any commentary? I checked BBC Sports and did not see anything listed withe the other Non-League commentary fixtures and nothing on the Wealdstone website.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
McLeansvilleAppFan

It was on MixIr for anyone that still cares. I found it easy enough once the fixture started but was mowing the yard and did not have time to post. About 100 were listening.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
Chigwellian

Once morias and macca went off, we started to fall back deep... and although Walker tried hard, there was only going to be one team on the scoresheet for the next goal
Diggerthedog

Chigwellian wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:18 pm Once morias and macca went off, we started to fall back deep... and although Walker tried hard, there was only going to be one team on the scoresheet for the next goal
Walker should score not sure that’s the managers fault, too comfortable and another goal conceded from a set piece when will we learn?

It’s the hope that kills you.
Dagdale

Got to give the lads credit here especially winning 4 out of the last 5 they're really going full out to keep winning what's left and although possibly could be over with a negative result tomorrow watching this determination wouldn't surprise me to even win the next and final three but the 4 point deficit to make it in unless we hopefully have a few more higher teams 'stalling days' like yesterday we're going to be still here this level next season. The real bonus may come next season surely keep Morias and a vast number of our playing staff it'll be worth renewing the season ticket with the likes of the money player clubs out? Certainly live in more hope now but frustrated we lost in more than a couple of matches where we should have taken the spoils and thus have come unstuck!
RayleighDagger1986

Following yesterday's result, I noticed our away form has been better than our home, if only.......
Daggers home league record won 9 drawn 5 lost 6.
Away league record
Won 12 drawn 1 lost 8. Only Stockport have won more away games.
Kevin

Junior Morias has turned out to be such a great addition - huge amount of workrate alongside his recent flurry of goals.

Didn't arrive with a lot of fanfare & a huge amount of anticipation - but he's shows where a lot of hard graft, effort & teamwork can get you.

Long may it continue!