Squad for 22/23

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
EssexDagger!

Full of optimism ?

There’s just over 2 weeks before pre season starts and we have the same squad (minus our captain) that finished outside of the play offs last season.
Wrexham failed to go up so will spend another fortune on getting out of this division without the help of the playoffs, so personally I think we could allow ourselves to lack a little optimism this time around.
Diggerthedog

We don’t have so many players to sign this season as the spine of the team is there and also stuff really gets going towards the end of the month when players decide the best offer on the table as they’ll need a wage that and can’t afford to wait much longer. Last week of June I think we will see some movement. Most of the deals done now were probably sorted months ago, see Notts County who where signing players without a manager.
Oxhead

New signings would have been targeted
a while ago and there was clearly a big
meeting with Peter Freund after the
Wrexham game.
Released players are generally not officially
released until their contracts are up , often the end of July and clubs, Boreham Wood being one, withhold news of new signings out of respect to those leaving
Oxhead

That should have read end of June
not July
DaggerJoel11

Am envisaging a summer like the last one when we made three signings, of them only Sam Ling really for the first team.

Made countless acquisitions throughout the campaign though. McMahon has been the kind of manager who remedies problems as he goes along.

Assume all the players yet to agree new deals will be departing, talks have dragged on too long to indicate otherwise. Comley I'd be genuinely disappointed to see leave, the others not overly fussed.

Either way, we definitely need a top drawer centre half and midfielder in the building.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''