Play Offs

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Well after seeing 5 of the 6 involved in the playoffs over the past three days seen nothing that would have scared me .

In fact so frustrated I might not watch anymore
Diggerthedog

Easy to say that but it comes down to who can handle the pressure, we didn’t handle it against the better sides except first and last game of the season, wouldn’t lose too much sleep over it.

Both home sides have buckled in the play offs so far, much better sides over the season and over to Wrexham who have had a stinker couple of weeks with big pressure to get a result at home. Solihull at home are a side with very little pressure and expectations, I think they’ll comfortably beat chesterfield on last nights evidence and go on to win the play offs.
stanton101

Diggerthedog wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 8:53 am Easy to say that but it comes down to who can handle the pressure, we didn’t handle it against the better sides except first and last game of the season, wouldn’t lose too much sleep over it.

Both home sides have buckled in the play offs so far, much better sides over the season and over to Wrexham who have had a stinker couple of weeks with big pressure to get a result at home. Solihull at home are a side with very little pressure and expectations, I think they’ll comfortably beat chesterfield on last nights evidence and go on to win the play offs.
Of course it also depends on the manager being able to change things in a match and not the like for like we're witnessing from Daryl on a weekly basis.
Dagdale

Sure hope so digger! Proper little football club Solihull Moors always gone about their business without any fuss and a tight limited budget, friendly and most welcoming toward away supporters, and now a team really holding up top well with a really good manager in Neil Ardley and in defender Callum Howe one of the best players I saw last season who his like I'd love down RM10 as he knows how to unify and push fellow team mates up for the winning formula.
Diggerthedog

Unfortunately Dagdale Solihull are propped up by a money man whose been through more companies then the crook Tamplin, quick look at their accounts and it’s far from a fairytale.
RM1Dagger

I still think Solihull might progress but if Chesterfield play as well as they did the other night they've got a good chance. Just shows your league form means very little.
Last edited by RM1Dagger on Fri May 27, 2022 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Now the SE27 Dagger
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Halifax manager has gone ! To ‘pursue another opportunity’
Lcbdagger

RM1Dagger wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 5:17 pm I still think Solihull might progress but if Chesterfield play as well as they did the other night they've got a good chance. Just shows your league form means very little.
Curious team... Tshimanga made them in to a mid table league two squad at points this season but the drop off when he was injured was insane. Thought it was a strong team until February with a chance to win the league
EssexDagger!

AVincelotFlyingLeap wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 11:23 pm Halifax manager has gone ! To ‘pursue another opportunity’
Rumours are he is about to join Barrow
EssexDagger!

EssexDagger! wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 5:18 pm
AVincelotFlyingLeap wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 11:23 pm Halifax manager has gone ! To ‘pursue another opportunity’
Rumours are he is about to join Barrow
Oh apparently he had already been unveiled this morning
EssexDagger!

Also this morning, Notts County have announced after their play off defeat that their manager has today left and joined Forest Green.
Mark

Most of the Notts fans seem happy to see him go! Hasn't pulled up any trees.
DaggerJoel11

The play-offs have been absolutely nonsensical so far with all three games being won by the lesser fancied side, which just goes to show that anything can happen as long as you're involved in the lottery.

What a game this afternoon, completely obscene but not ideal for us that Wrexham remain in the division.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Dagdale

Enjoying Wales's very own Bonnie Tyler singing heartache right now ! what a shocking three weekends its been for the North Welsh elites!
Danamite

Next seasons pointless already. Wrexham are like man City in this league just gonna walk the league can only imagine how much there spend this summer. So all were be playing for is a playoff spot