Justham Off to Southend?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Danamite

What's the betting we sell him next week for a higher fee. Typical dagenham style that would be tie him down and flog him week later lol
Mark

Very welcome news. A really good player and bloke.

I do feel he's dipped slightly since Glen Johnson left, may not be linked, but I feel he's gone a step back in terms of controlling his box and judging when to go or stay. Still a great GK tho and we'd struggle to do better.
hockley dagger

Good shot stopper and one of the few players in our squad who are promotion standard. As for Southend, I believe their keeper went elsewhere a few days ago. Also (and this may or may not be relevant to the football club) work has stopped on the housing development at their new site. The contractor has gone bust.
SUSSEX DAGGER

If I was a Southend fan I would not hang my hat on this housing development saving them.

With the interest rates spiralling already have mates being laid off sites because very shortly people will stop buying houses and homes now being built will not be sold.

Not so long ago building companies were land banking and its now starting to go the other way.

Anyhow good to see we have him signed. It was only a couple of seasons ago when the rumour mill was saying that his Wife had a very good job and Dagenham suited his Personal circumstances. Must be some truth in that as I have said he could sit on a bench at a higher level Club then us and earn more then we are paying him.