Happy Holidays

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
McLeansvilleAppFan

Happy Holidays from what is now the cold, frigid side of the Atlantic.

We did not lose electricity and then water pipes did not freeze so my family came out OK, so far.

I think we bottomed out at -8 C and never got above freezing, which is rare for December. it may be the coldest Christmas Day on record tomorrow.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.
Paul@Pittsburgh

Good to see the win today and still on the edge of the playoff spots despite this feeling like not a great season so far. Seems to be mirroring the Pittsburgh Steelers :)

We bottomed out around -20 Celsius. Also blessed not to lose power despite some outages in the area and also most of our pipes were okay - just the one that feeds the dishwasher got frozen, so I had to heat it with a hot air blower to unplug it.

Have family about 45 mins south of Buffalo, NY and they have been hit hard for the second time in the last month. 25 deaths.

Belated Merry Christmas and advanced Happy New Year to everyone in the Daggers family.
McLeansvilleAppFan

Paul@Pittsburgh wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:31 pm Seems to be mirroring the Pittsburgh Steelers :).
The Carolina Panthers only started winning after they hired an App State football grad. and speaking of my App State Mountaineers, they beat the no. 5 team in the country and then end 6-6 and do not go bowling. frustrating to say the least.

The Daggers are sitting in 10th now BUT have two fixtures to catch up with most of the league in match count so they are in decent shape to be top 7.
I am so tired of the heat and humidity of the summers in the southeastern USA.