Yeovil..

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

RampantDuke wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:15 pm If McMahon gets a contract extension at the end of this season then, like many people, I am giving up my season ticket. If the club is in a state of inertia and inaction then perhaps a huge drop in season ticket sales might wake them up. Nobody will like to hear this, and I'm not advocating a return, but we all know that under John Still this bunch of players would be a lot more organized and difficult to beat. There must be another quality manager out there like JS who can get a tune out of this bunch of overpaid slackers?
Not advocating his return either but Under John Still the players would play with passion and be proud to wear the Daggers shirt.

Also he would ensure that we watched the opposition before we played them. Sometimes we seem so unprepared for a game - wrong tactics, wrong formation and teams run rings around us.
Blue Hoops

The whole team (including the manager and his support staff) need to go. There is unfortunately very little in this team to take us forward, bar maybe Justham. The players are either past their sell by date and just simply not good enough. If the Americans are serious in their ambitions l would have thought that would have done something by now. We are no better than we were when McMahon joined the club. Embarrassing defeats with a small flicker now and again intermittently, leading us to think we may get better but is always a false dawn.
Dagdale

Yet again with a few more punters in the colliseum we dropped a clanger! In over 50 years of football dont think I've ever seen a player after an incident run to his Manager and grab a signal to pass on' he's gotta go' to which that Ref kindly obliged after what was running towards 5 minutes? And also really was it a penalty? had a first class view of that and Klinsmann would have been well proud of that one! Why do players in modern day football seem to go hell on earth to get opposing players sent off? Maybe I can't dig with the times? In a macabre way their 2nd was a beauty and if it was left with that dubious penalty fk/knows maybe it could have turned out far worse readings on here, what more can one say that hasn't already been said perhaps re group at Wealdstone enjoy the beers and do what we did last season take away the opposition