More signings

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Oxhead

Dion Pereira signed for another year, great news, other signing not so sure, possibly injury prone
NBDag

Dion returning is fantastic news. A player that is frankly above our level and still under contract. So to get him for the season, with no recall clause for Luton, is amazing. We have struggled to do genuinely good business like that in a long long time. Long may it continue.

As for Grego-Cox, he scores a lot of goals when he plays but the issue is he rarely plays. Can’t say I’m overjoyed by it, but if we can keep him fit we do have a very good player on our hands. I’m enjoying the recruitment and approach the new owners are delivering so far. Would be good to hear from Ben on the signings too.
Mark

Think Cox is a punt and probably not costing us the full wage under the loan terms. If it comes off he could score vital goals, if not then we haven't lost too much.
len

Don Pereira is a brilliant signing, he is a class player and along with the other signings by the club shows an intent by the owners of their ambition for the club.
BB-Dagger

Pereira signing for another season is the best bit of business so far, really pleased with this. don’t know why we haven’t secured Appiah-Forson yet!
Come on Mr King, pull your finger out.
Diggerthedog

Great signing Pereria. Appiah Forson has clubs in league 1 after him and wages treble what we would pay, not a chance he comes back.
BB-Dagger

I know my sense of humour isn’t everyone’s bag but I thought the Appiah-Forsen note was an obvious light hearted comment!
Oxhead

Like to see a creative midfielder now
and a good left back
Mark

Yeah still need LB, CB and defensive midfielder for the starting eleven. Hope Johnson stays but the longer it goes on the less likely it seems.

Some competition for Hess would be welcome too although perhaps that is Lawless if he signs.
Lcbdagger

I've always been less impressed by Johnson than others, but would like to see Lawless back and playing more games.
len

I hope Johnson does stay, because in the main is a steady dependable defender, what I also think is that when Frank Vincent slotted into the left back position through injuries last season he was excellent. Hopefully he has got over his injury and will play in that position again.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Pereira celebrating his signing by starting for Antigua tonight in a world cup qualifier
BB-Dagger

Another striker signed today, a Newcastle lad so I’m hoping he doesn’t get homesick before he settles, I’m also hoping that we will be signing another defender and midfielder soon.
Danamite

3 strikers signed already. That tells me that Effiong won't be signing a new deal. Would of been done by now if he was going to stay
Oxhead

All the signings have mentioned they
work hard which is exactly what
Ben promised and should make us
hard to beat