Wimbeldon Away

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
IanC

Richie wrote:Where's The Wellington chaps?
We are actually talking about the wellington outside waterloo station in waterloo rd..we ale in there for a few before getting on train.
SUSSEX DAGGER

The Romford Dagger wrote:Wimbledon are sure to score against our defense. They tend to score on a normal day. Tubbs and akinfenwa with azeez (in preferred position)is a dangerous attacking line up. Strange scoreline like a 4-2 wimbledon I'm going for.
We will be ok, trust in Wayne.
The Romford Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
The Romford Dagger wrote:Wimbledon are sure to score against our defense. They tend to score on a normal day. Tubbs and akinfenwa with azeez (in preferred position)is a dangerous attacking line up. Strange scoreline like a 4-2 wimbledon I'm going for.

Trust in Wayne - a phrase first used by Sussex dagger on the 12th of November at 1:34 am.
SUSSEX DAGGER

The Romford Dagger wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:

Trust in Wayne - a phrase first used by Sussex dagger on the 12th of November at 1:34 am.
I get enough sleep at home games Romford
mickeyblue

1-0 them but playing quite good
Hemmings playing left back.
More goals in this game
but we finished 9th!
Lcbdagger

Seen the result but how did we play? An interesting starting eleven... can't think of a better word
mickeyblue

Ref cost us .
2pens and 1 for them and gave nothing
Hemmings hopefully can be our left back. He was very good.

Chambers was as i remember last season. Shocking.

Batt had good 1st half but struggled 2nd half.

No idea how saah getting in ahead of doe

We was better side for prob 60mins of the game points dropped
but we finished 9th!
matt_drfc

Just got home, decent day, poor result but we didn't do much wrong inparticular, nor much right though. I think we needed to start Cureton or Murphy alongside Yusuff from the start as we lacked any real threat. Defence didn't do too bad, and Hemmings certainly looked comfortable at LB. Not too much to say, other than let's beat Southport and Carlisle..
SUSSEX DAGGER

Another totally needless corner conceded in my book. Should have been half way down the pitch for a throw in.

Our defending from the resulting corner was again poor and it cost us. To lose to a goal like that is sickening , no way in this world did we deserve to lose.

Well done Damion Batt as your biggest critic thought you had a very good game.

Ashley Hemmings should also be pleased, the only mistake I saw him make was in the first half when he was caught flat footed doing a bit of ball watching which allowed his man to get a run on him leaving him no option but to imped him and pick up the booking.

How we never got at least one penalty lord only knows, the referee looked totally unfit to me to meet the demands of the game and was often yards behind the play.

Once again the quality of the ball in from the flanks was not good enough and if we continue with a Murphy/Cureton front two then hopefully a fit Hines will address this issue and we will then get rewards that efforts like today deserve.

My last memory has to be the new recruit, what a specimen the lad must sleep in a grow bag.
Richie

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Another totally needless corner conceded in my book. Should have been half way down the pitch for a throw in.

Our defending from the resulting corner was again poor and it cost us. To lose to a goal like that is sickening , no way in this world did we deserve to lose.

Well done Damion Batt as your biggest critic thought you had a very good game.

Ashley Hemmings should also be pleased, the only mistake I saw him make was in the first half when he was caught flat footed doing a bit of ball watching which allowed his man to get a run on him leaving him no option but to imped him and pick up the booking.

How we never got at least one penalty lord only knows, the referee looked totally unfit to me to meet the demands of the game and was often yards behind the play.

Once again the quality of the ball in from the flanks was not good enough and if we continue with a Murphy/Cureton front two then hopefully a fit Hines will address this issue and we will then get rewards that efforts like today deserve.

My last memory has to be the new recruit, what a specimen the lad must sleep in a grow bag.
Thought Batt was poor again personally. Partridge at RB and Doe back in the middle for me.
DaggerSince92

Ashley Hemmings reminded me of a young Ashley Cole today. Genius from Burnett playing him left back.
Dagdale

I actually think we showed so much more fight today and pretty unlucky to come away with no points, especially second half, but we just cant seem to put the ball in the net and wasn't at all happy and probably would have seen us up trumps if we had played two men up front first half. A Murphy and JC from the start would have made a big difference. Like Hemmings's positional play today and thought Billy B had a good influence for us. Never go in the seats again here, waste of extra fiver or so and plain awful and saw second half out on side and closer to dear Wayne, certainly more rattled today with boys in black! Must turn it on now for Tuesday and blow them away.
Woodford Dagger

Shitbag Wimbledon 'mob' never turned up for the meet, what absolute *****.
DaggerSince92

Woodford Dagger wrote:Shitbag Wimbledon 'mob' never turned up for the meet, what absolute *****.

I second that, all mouth on the old twitter and the facebooks, but when it comes to Norbiton station, at 1:15, no shows.
Woodford Dagger

DaggerSince92 wrote:
Woodford Dagger wrote:Shitbag Wimbledon 'mob' never turned up for the meet, what absolute *****.

I second that, all mouth on the old twitter and the facebooks, but when it comes to Norbiton station, at 1:15, no shows.
Had to have it out with the South African rugby fans instead ffs