Doh!! For Daggers!!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

Meanwhile 300 odd miles up the road, Hartlepool have made the very astute signing in Ronnie Moore.

Not bad at particularly since there are apparantly no other decent managers out there.

That's them with a fighting chance of staying up now !!
Lcbdagger

Agyemang's biggest issue is that if he comes in and plays a Bas Savage role of support and hold up play, with not even the faintest whiff of creating an scoring opportunity himself, then he needs to be playing in a game when Chambers in on form and Cureton is hitting his straps... or a game where Howell or Abs are pushing up from midfield and getting on the end of chances.

The whole reason Yussuf was so important is that he came in during games when Cureton looked a little off the pace and scored goals to show Cureton wouldn't carry the whole season's burden on his own.

We can't expect Cureton to score every single game Agyemang plays and there was no other attacking outlet on Saturday at all

As for Ronnie Moore... not certain Alex Ferguson could get that side out of trouble having seen the way they folded against Burton after a decent first half hour
dagger4eva

dagger4eva wrote:Meanwhile 300 odd miles up the road, Hartlepool have made the very astute signing in Ronnie Moore.

Not bad at all particularly since there are apparantly no other decent managers out there.

Hartlepool now just four points from safety !!!

I think they will get out of it by the skin of their teeth.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Carefull D4E People will think you are deluded .Where do we currently sit oh that's right 15th.
Auntie Merge

dagger4eva wrote:
dagger4eva wrote:Meanwhile 300 odd miles up the road, Hartlepool have made the very astute signing in Ronnie Moore.

Not bad at all particularly since there are apparantly no other decent managers out there.

Hartlepool now just four points from safety !!!

I think they will get out of it by the skin of their teeth.
With a goal difference of -29 they are actually 5 points from safety unless anyone loses 13 -0
DI Mike Dashwood

Thats not really true though Merge.

If they won 4-0 and 6-0 (still unlikely) and the other side lost a game 3-0 and drew 0-0 then the GD swing over the two games would be 13 goals for instance. You don't have to make up a goal difference deficit in one game!!!
The Romford Dagger

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Thats not really true though Merge.

If they won 4-0 and 6-0 (still unlikely) and the other side lost a game 3-0 and drew 0-0 then the GD swing over the two games would be 13 goals for instance. You don't have to make up a goal difference deficit in one game!!!
I wouldn't bank on that happening anyway. Hartlepool by a mile looked like the least likely to score at our place this season. Then probably Plymouth although Reids miss from 6 yards was... Interesting
DI Mike Dashwood

I did say "unlikely" I was merely pointing out that to make a up a goal difference swing you don't have to do it in one or two games (unless that is the number of games to go in the season)
The Romford Dagger

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:I did say "unlikely" I was merely pointing out that to make a up a goal difference swing you don't have to do it in one or two games (unless that is the number of games to go in the season)
I know. York City looked poor attackingly as well..

Not sure attackingly is a word actually
DaggerJoel11

Didn't rate Exeter up until 60 minutes but theyre doing well
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''