So then what side are you on?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
hockley dagger

I've made a quick straw poll here http://strawpoll.me/3202969

This will see how many people want him out.
Lcbdagger

I appreciate that 100,000 people haven't voted... but that looks like 100% to go to me... where's Sussex gone
Diggerthedog

10-0 so far Koko out!
SUSSEX DAGGER

I am still here and yes even I can't believe he played that Skate Saturday. Despite him playing we'll for 15 minutes he was totally and utterly useless for the remainder. There was a cryptic clue however at the time he was at least looking the part his Parent Club were 2 nil down to Accrington Stanley at home. A struggling team playing at the same level as us are not going to lend out a player that is even half decent,Ageyman is certainly not that and so the following 75minutes proved.

Anyhow he only failed to do what we have failed to do in the last 5 years so no surprise we got done. Wayne in and so to Plymouth
Mike the Dagger

Fourteen votes for "stay" so far. That'll be Sussex and all the myriad of coaches that Wayne has employed on his inflated staff.

Any opposition fans for upcoming games at Victoria Road will be voting for him to stay put too ;)
matt_drfc

Personally, I don't WANT him to go, but if he did go, I wouldn't argue.
ARNU

Its 52 v 19 at the moment.So 73% want him out.

The club are content with 22nd as a target so it seems they're happy to be playing Russian roulette sticking with Burnett right now.Its a big gamble though because the brief of the other club managers around us will be to achieve that position too. So if he keeps us up,then what ? With no big injection of cash from anywhere and lets face it the prices cant justifiably go up,I can only imagine more of the same next season.The joke is,they'll stick by him and he'll do a stilly and ****** off anyway.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
dagger4eva

I'm amazed there are as many as 19 tbh.

As a recall there were only two still defending him on the Burnett in/out thread so where have these extra 17 appeared from?

And I wonder if any of them are prepared to actually outline WHY (other than blind faith) they feel he is STILL the man for the job.......
SUSSEX DAGGER

19 whole live in the real World.

19 who know the economic realities.

19 who have remember being here before and worse

19 know that this season has not all been bad.

19 who are waiting to see an affordable viable alternative. The latest inspirational move by one of our rivals is to appoint the serial failure Ronnie Moore, oh my days.
dagger4eva

I'd like to think me and the other 50+ other people so far also live in the real World, also understand the economic realities, and also remember being here before and worse.

So, results aside (which have been dog shit) - we've gone out of every cup at the 1st round stage, lobbed away 18 points and sit very narrowly clear of the drop zone. We havent kept a settled side all season. Have a defence as useful as a chocolate fire guard and now even the goals have dried up. That's just for starters... so what exactly does that leave to qualify under the heading of "not all been bad"

You may criticise Moore but I would wager with you that he comfortably keeps Hartlepool up!
Bet you a couple of pints at the end of season do (if our Supporters Club can be arsed to do one nextt year) ... deal ??????
SUSSEX DAGGER

D4E I will buy you a pint for every point Hartlepool finish in front of us . You think I am mad not a bit cos I ain't going to be buying any
Diggerthedog

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:19 whole live in the real World.

19 who are waiting to see an affordable viable alternative. The latest inspirational move by one of our rivals is to appoint the serial failure Ronnie Moore, oh my days.
Economic realities? I'm sure Eddie Howe don't bang on about budgets in a land of giants and the Bournemouth MD don't bleat on about finishing one above the relegation spot every interview.

Self pity bullshit excuses.
Adrian

Economic realities like long term supporters being fed up and not wanting to spend money?

People that remember worse? There's a fair few of us that have seen plenty worse than you have. We can still see that Burnett is out of his depth.

Moore is a serial failure with a better record at a higher level than Burnett.
Burnett only isn't a serial failure because if you ignore his spells in non-league he doesn't manage the serial bit.
Lcbdagger

At least we know where the 19 suddenly appeared from after nobody had said 'stay' until last night...
Pondfield Dagger

2014 home league games: won 5/23

Has any other team in the football league won less home games than us in 2014?

Burnett out!!!!!