So then what side are you on?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
The Romford Dagger

Pondfield Dagger wrote:2014 home league games: won 5/23

Has any other team in the football league won less home games than us in 2014?

Burnett out!!!!!

I can imagine birmingham wouldve been worse than us til previously
matt_drfc

Birmingham 4 wins in 23 home games in 2014
matt_drfc

That includes 3 wins in the last 4 home games.
Dagger In The Heart

And what did Birmingham do to turn their pitiful home record I ask you....change their manager!
Also don't buy your 'Managers who have previously been fired' bullshit Sussex, aren't many out there who haven't been at some stage. I personally happen to think Ronnie Moore a very good manager who I'd be more than happy with.
bearaab

I want him to stay purely because if we do get rid of him we'll probably end up with someone worse. I know there's plenty of people out there that would probably jump at the chance to manage a league team but I just don't think we'd front the money for someone the level of Ronnie Moore or Russ Wilcox (who people were banging on about before York got him). I'd have happily taken either of them but we'd end up with some unknown and probably just get worse.
DaggerSince92

Do some research, generally, clubs who change their manager go on a decent run of form immediately after the departure, but over 20 odd games, form doesn't improve that much.
DI Mike Dashwood

Without taking this right off topic, and I can't remember who put it, but the comment about Bournemouth and Eddie Howe is a little naive.

For those who believe the odd headline that the Cherries are running on a shoestring, they should do a little reading on who owns the Club and how it is funded etc.

As I say, not really relevant to this thread, but seeing someone quoted them as an example of doing well under tight constraints, I think it should be mentioned.
The Romford Dagger

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Without taking this right off topic, and I can't remember who put it, but the comment about Bournemouth and Eddie Howe is a little naive.

For those who believe the odd headline that the Cherries are running on a shoestring, they should do a little reading on who owns the Club and how it is funded etc.

As I say, not really relevant to this thread, but seeing someone quoted them as an example of doing well under tight constraints, I think it should be mentioned.

Agreed. The chances are they will fail FFP in next couple seasons although the Grabban money wull help their case for now
Diggerthedog

bearaab wrote:I want him to stay purely because if we do get rid of him we'll probably end up with someone worse. I know there's plenty of people out there that would probably jump at the chance to manage a league team but I just don't think we'd front the money for someone the level of Ronnie Moore or Russ Wilcox (who people were banging on about before York got him). I'd have happily taken either of them but we'd end up with some unknown and probably just get worse.
We were paying John Still £100k a year as per his contract agreement when we came up from the conference. Who is to say we cannot afford someone decent?
Diggerthedog

The Romford Dagger wrote:
DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Without taking this right off topic, and I can't remember who put it, but the comment about Bournemouth and Eddie Howe is a little naive.

Agreed. The chances are they will fail FFP in next couple seasons although the Grabban money wull help their case for now
A huge Bournmouth fan at work said they are not being bank rolled by the new owners and the supporters trust memebers on the board will not allow it following previous administrations etc. He said they have had very little injuries/suspensions on what is a very small squad for that level hence why they are doing well.
bearaab

Diggerthedog wrote:
bearaab wrote:I want him to stay purely because if we do get rid of him we'll probably end up with someone worse. I know there's plenty of people out there that would probably jump at the chance to manage a league team but I just don't think we'd front the money for someone the level of Ronnie Moore or Russ Wilcox (who people were banging on about before York got him). I'd have happily taken either of them but we'd end up with some unknown and probably just get worse.
We were paying John Still £100k a year as per his contract agreement when we came up from the conference. Who is to say we cannot afford someone decent?
They paid their mate John £100k. Can't see a new guy coming in and earning that sort of cash straight away. I reckon they'd much rather go cheap.
hockley dagger

Im swaying towards wayne out

if we lose agaist the pikeys it it for me. I know ive changed my tune a bit but come on

if this club is targeting 22nd then how come (we hardly ever hit targets) also we havent go key players avalible according to wayne

we need zav and rhys (we have rhys)
we can beat bury away but losse to tranmere at home

this proves it is a shit league so why are we saying finishing mid table with our squad is exceeding expectations

my head hurts..............
dagger4eva

Vote currently stands at 94 to 27 in favour of going - and I guess without the aid of Dalton Grant and all the other cronies who have obviously voted, the balance would be further in this direction.

Lose the next two and I don't believe there is one person who could look me in the face without smiling and say they genuniely want him to remain in charge.

WIn the next two however ..... and well, I guess we better put half hour aside for another interview extravaganza :lol:
AVincelotFlyingLeap

dagger4eva wrote:Vote currently stands at 94 to 27 in favour of going - and I guess without the aid of Dalton Grant and all the other cronies who have obviously voted, the balance would be further in this direction.

Lose the next two and I don't believe there is one person who could look me in the face without smiling and say they genuniely want him to remain in charge.

WIn the next two however ..... and well, I guess we better put half hour aside for another interview extravaganza :lol:
Stevenage is my first game in 3 months, if that's a shitty 1-0 defeat then my head will turn
ARNU

Only 22% want him to stay.This will require a monumental comeback.Nick Clegg-esque I think.

Cant help but notice the lack of "Ask wayne" type opportunities these days,wheres ya fans forum now :?:
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !