So then what side are you on?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SteveW

dagger4eva wrote:I'd like to think me and the other 50+ other people so far also live in the real World, also understand the economic realities, and also remember being here before and worse.

So, results aside (which have been dog shit) - we've gone out of every cup at the 1st round stage, lobbed away 18 points and sit very narrowly clear of the drop zone. We havent kept a settled side all season. Have a defence as useful as a chocolate fire guard and now even the goals have dried up. That's just for starters... so what exactly does that leave to qualify under the heading of "not all been bad"

You may criticise Moore but I would wager with you that he comfortably keeps Hartlepool up!
Bet you a couple of pints at the end of season do (if our Supporters Club can be arsed to do one nextt year) ... deal ??????
Haha if you're betting its a stone cold certainty they'll go down ;-)
Lcbdagger

At least they are showing the new manager thing doesn't have immediate results... First game draw and now causing loyal chaos trying to sign Ched Evans... Even the Hartlepool MP has got involved