will burnett get sacked...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ChazmanQ

No
ARNU

You have to leave the bloke alone if hes doing well.Im all for jumping up and down when we arte crap.A nice run of results has lifted us up the table and if we can continue in the same vein you have to praise the manager for getting stuck into it and facing his challenges.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

And another thing he has got right,Femi where was he today not even on the bench for that lot today.
leewilson

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:And another thing he has got right,Femi where was he today not even on the bench for that lot today.
At the same time, he was wrong in not bringing in an experienced left back at the beginning of the season.

Everyone seems to be out to either hammer Wayne or praise him for every little minute fact. It's like scoring points. Can we just accept that he's human and that he will continue to make mistakes/good decisions here and there.
Lcbdagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:And another thing he has got right,Femi where was he today not even on the bench for that lot today.
Haha poor bugger can't catch a break even after he's left us... Not missing him this season but reckon he could have done a decent job when we had the 352 fiddle with Batt and Hemmings out wide
Dagger83

I wanted him gone, I still wouldn't mind him going but fair play we're getting the results at the moment and long may it continue.

I still think we have a bit of an issue at the end of the season if we stay up (especially if we stay around where we are now). We have a manager who would have met his target but with a fan base who mostly want him gone. I can't see him finding another FL job so probably wouldn't want to leave so we'll probably see him getting a new contract.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
NickMurphy

Difficult situation, but I'm glad he's getting the results now. Still doesn't excuse some appalling recruitment in the defensive areas (Cousins aside), which I'd argue has caused a fair chunk of this mess.

Whether he should stay or go at the end of the season I don't know at the moment. Best just see if we can maintain this form and make sure it's not a false dawn a la Bury/Carlisle.
SUSSEX DAGGER

I If we finish below Hartlepool York or Cheltenham we deserve to go down simple as and if the bench mark is 50 points I can't in the life of see how Cheltenham or York are going to get them. News that the takeover at Hartlepool has hit problems also appears to have knocked wind out their sales.

Oh and all those Teams that have changed Manager have one thing in common THEY ARE ALL BELOW US funny that the Bedwetters. have stopped trying to pretend that this was a sure fire wire way of changing our season.

Oh and who is it who said you would never see Abu playing at Right back.

All proved wrong . So next time your feeling down do what I did go and stick your head up Wayne's Arse the view is much clearer . Happy days
Dagger83

There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
ARNU

Dagger83 wrote:Is this your alias Sussex?
http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.p ... nd-s-house
Now you cant just accidently find that stuff Dagger83 are you trying to tell us something mate ? :lol:
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

It's never the quality of the insult it's the quality of the person giving it.

When all those were losing their heads I was one of the very few who stayed loyal . Deluded,had me head up his arse were just some of the insults I endured but it was worth it Cos I always knew he would turn it round
Dagger83

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
It's never the quality of the insult it's the quality of the person giving it.

When all those were losing their heads I was one of the very few who stayed loyal . Deluded,had me head up his arse were just some of the insults I endured but it was worth it Cos I always knew he would turn it round
Sussex, I admire your loyalty, I really do. Now, it could be that we have turned a corner however a little purple patch is not reason to sing the manager's praises, the same as a mini slump is not reason to call for his head. I'm yet to be convinced that we're heading for safety but I'm glad we're having a go at trying.

Can we just agree that a new term for Burnett haters is needed and bin 'the bedwetters'?
Dagger83

ARNU wrote:
Now you cant just accidently find that stuff Dagger83 are you trying to tell us something mate ? :lol:
You can't beat the feeling of waking up in a warm, damp bed. Lovely stuff.
Lcbdagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:I If we finish below Hartlepool York or Cheltenham we deserve to go down simple as and if the bench mark is 50 points I can't in the life of see how Cheltenham or York are going to get them. News that the takeover at Hartlepool has hit problems also appears to have knocked wind out their sales.

Oh and all those Teams that have changed Manager have one thing in common THEY ARE ALL BELOW US funny that the Bedwetters. have stopped trying to pretend that this was a sure fire wire way of changing our season.

Oh and who is it who said you would never see Abu playing at Right back.

All proved wrong . So next time your feeling down do what I did go and stick your head up Wayne's Arse the view is much clearer . Happy days
I must have dropped off in to a coma, returned and we are 4th in the league... no? Oh ok
Diggerthedog

We are currently doing the right thing and beating all the teams around us, problem will be when we start playing the better sides and our run in of fixtures from March are very tough. You are far from a gloating scenario Sussex this will be going down to the wire.