Cheltenham at home (next game) - Atmosphere

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
The Romford Dagger

If this works I'd like to see the reaction from this on the first 4 pages who had no trust that it could work. I know my to count my chickens but so far so good.

Also, I'd like to thank everyone who's helped promote this even if it don't work. Cheers for at least joining me in an attempt to make an atmosphere. Cheers guys!

COYD!!!
Dagger83

The Romford Dagger wrote:If this works I'd like to see the reaction from this on the first 4 pages who had no trust that it could work
Define "works".
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
The Romford Dagger

Dagger83 wrote:
The Romford Dagger wrote:If this works I'd like to see the reaction from this on the first 4 pages who had no trust that it could work
Define "works".
1) good turnout of people that want to chant.

2) an improvement of some sort in the noise and atmosphere at Dagenham and Redbridge football club!
EastLDN

We love you, We love you, We love you...
And when you play,
We follow, We follow, We follow...
'Cause we support
The Daggers, The Daggers, The Daggers....
And that's the way
We like it, We like it, We like it...
Oooohhhhwwwoooooaaaaoooaaaahhhhhhh.....
The Romford Dagger

EastLDN wrote:We love you, We love you, We love you...
And when you play,
We follow, We follow, We follow...
'Cause we support
The Daggers, The Daggers, The Daggers....
And that's the way
We like it, We like it, We like it...
You start it and I will join in but doubt this one will be able to get going tbh! Give it a go though
admin
Site Admin

Well even slightest improvement is a worthy achievement. The atomsphere currently is awful. It seems to have grabbed more attention than I expected and I really hope it works (although I don't know if it will, we'll see what happens tomorrow). Fair play to Romford Dagger for trying if nothing else
The Romford Dagger

admin wrote:Well even slightest improvement is a worthy achievement. The atomsphere currently is awful. It seems to have grabbed more attention than I expected and I really hope it works (although I don't know if it will, we'll see what happens tomorrow). Fair play to Romford Dagger for trying if nothing else
Cheers admin!

Hope it works too and agree that the number of people whih is now expected has exceeded my expectation!
The Romford Dagger

All got your singing voices on?

COYD!!!!!!
Mike the Dagger

I thought you were going to make some noise???
Dagger83

Mike the Dagger wrote:I thought you were going to make some noise???
There's no cauldron of noise? Shocked.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
The Romford Dagger

There was noise to be fair?

I'd you don't like it maybe you should have joined us rather than have been too high and mighty to even bother giving it a go
Diggerthedog

The Romford Dagger wrote:There was noise to be fair?

I'd you don't like it maybe you should have joined us rather than have been too high and mighty to even bother giving it a go
Could not hear you in the sieve from all the moaning from the one match viewers. Back to the normal crowd next game and my spot.
ARNU

We couldn't hear anything from the TBS but second half could have done with your efforts in the sieve.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
admin
Site Admin

It didn't work particularly well, but all credit to Romford Dagger for trying to do something productive.
The Romford Dagger

It definitely could have worked better, agreed but at least it felt like we were doing something and making some noise... Certainly wound up the Cheltenham fans which was a great laugh!

Back to the sieve next game for Pompey.

Cheers for everyone who tried and helped make some noise cos at worst it made me enjoy it more.

Cheers