Cheltenham at home (next game) - Atmosphere

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

Never heard a peep out of our fans in the TBS even when we were winning.

We're you even trying?
bearaab

How dare you try and do something positive.
ChazmanQ

People can't bemoan the result so decide to be negative over the atmosphere idea...... *insert face palm smiley here*
bearaab

Wayne's fault
Mike the Dagger

Not bemoaning it, just saying that I never heard a sound out of you. Did anyone actually start a chant?
ChazmanQ

Mike the Dagger wrote:Not bemoaning it, just saying that I never heard a sound out of you. Did anyone actually start a chant?

the guys did alright. More chance of it being a hit if fans like yourself sat in the TBS and got involved

But let's just moan about it and pull the old "I told you so" line :roll:
Mike the Dagger

Seriously, we heard the Cheltenham fans a few times and nothing at all else out of the TBS. Did no one try Digger Dagger? That never fails.

I was expecting something at least after the big build up over the last two weeks.
ChazmanQ

Mike the Dagger wrote:Seriously, we heard the Cheltenham fans a few times and nothing at all else out of the TBS. Did no one try Digger Dagger? That never fails.

I was expecting something at least after the big build up over the last two weeks.
Next time join in......
The Romford Dagger

Mike the Dagger wrote:Never heard a peep out of our fans in the TBS even when we were winning.

We're you even trying?
We're you even trying? Don't think you even gave this idea a chance? If you were in the TBS you'd have seen we were trying and did get some chants going and actually, I think I speak for the 30 ish of us that went to the specific area I said, we had a good laugh.

So you can be Mr Negativity but until you actually think of something better than trying to do something positive... Your point and opinion is completely and utterly irrelevant to me!
matt_drfc

Didn't hear anything either tbh
The Romford Dagger

matt_drfc wrote:Didn't hear anything either tbh

Fine if you didn't hear it!

My problem with Mike was him saying "did any of you even try". Obviously we tried and were loud enough from where we were. It was impossible for the noise to be any louder for the number of people we had. Don't know what else to do? I tried to get more people. If people decide not to come that isn't my fault. But to have him question my effort is unfair when he didn't even give the idea a chance!
Mike the Dagger

Seriously, if you had 30 people and were trying to make a noise, I'd expect to have heard you. There were not many more than that from Cheltenham making a noise and I heard them a few times.
Alan

Didn't hear a peep from home support in TBS - so perhaps it isn't the fantastic amplifier some think it is?
The Romford Dagger

Mike the Dagger wrote:Seriously, if you had 30 people and were trying to make a noise, I'd expect to have heard you. There were not many more than that from Cheltenham making a noise and I heard them a few times.
But we were trying? And felt loud? If you didn't hear it then fine.. Person from end of carling stand said he heard it?
Dagger Steve

I was in TBS so obviously heard you. You seemed to give up slighlty too easily after half time, I believe if you had carried on you would of had others joining in as everyone's mood improved.I was with my little niece and we were joining in from done the other end. But listen well done for giving it a go.