Cheltenham at home (next game) - Atmosphere

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
The Romford Dagger

Post is up now on fb! Few more people have said they will join the group.
The Romford Dagger

If any of you have Facebook could you share it. About 30 - 40 of us now so going well guys.

Also sorry bout the constant updates but you don't have to read it and at least I'm consistent
ChazmanQ

Just bought my tickets from the club shop. Was able to pick where I wanted to sit in TBS. They said tickets had been selling very well (especially in the TBS) So looks good for a decent turn out
its all good

Betting odds for scorer of first goal are interesting
The Romford Dagger

ChazmanQ wrote:Just bought my tickets from the club shop. Was able to pick where I wanted to sit in TBS. They said tickets had been selling very well (especially in the TBS) So looks good for a decent turn out
If it works I am actually gonna be well happy. Got 30 likes bs 27 comments on the Facebook post about it so I reckon we will get a good turn out!

COYD!!
ChazmanQ

The Romford Dagger wrote:
ChazmanQ wrote:Just bought my tickets from the club shop. Was able to pick where I wanted to sit in TBS. They said tickets had been selling very well (especially in the TBS) So looks good for a decent turn out
If it works I am actually gonna be well happy. Got 30 likes bs 27 comments on the Facebook post about it so I reckon we will get a good turn out!

COYD!!

they said in the shop that the whole of the family stand is sold out as is the majority of the Carling. those wanting a seat on the day will be in the TBS

Massive three points and a great atmosphere is what we need

COYD
The Romford Dagger

ChazmanQ wrote:
The Romford Dagger wrote:

COYD!!

they said in the shop that the whole of the family stand is sold out as is the majority of the Carling. those wanting a seat on the day will be in the TBS

Massive three points and a great atmosphere is what we need

COYD
Did you choose to sit up the top by the Cheltenham fans btw?
ChazmanQ

Yeah. Got Row I but if space behind will move back. needed 4 seats together. Think many will fill back if weather is bad anyway as it's undercover

Now we just need a bit of audience participation and we are off

If it goes really well maybe a chant of "Can we sit here every week" should be in order ;)
The Romford Dagger

ChazmanQ wrote:Yeah. Got Row I but if space behind will move back. needed 4 seats together. Think many will fill back if weather is bad anyway as it's undercover

If it goes really well maybe a chant of "Can we sit here every week" should be in order ;)

Oh yes, great shout!
ChazmanQ

Ask the FB page to give it another push today
Dagger Steve

ChazmanQ wrote:Yeah. Got Row I but if space behind will move back. needed 4 seats together. Think many will fill back if weather is bad anyway as it's undercover

I have booked 3 seats in TBS, no idea where

How did you choose which seats you wanted though? Over the phone?
SUSSEX DAGGER

How much is the upgrade and can you do it on day.
ChazmanQ

I went into the ticket office

Upgrade is £4
SUSSEX DAGGER

Thanks mate there does not appear to be anything on website allowing u to upgrade so if it needs to be done in Person before the day bit unfair on those that don't live local
The Romford Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:How much is the upgrade and can you do it on day.

Usually you can upgrade at a cheap price Sussex so assume so for tomorrow!

Mentioned to daggers Facebook account a minute ago about perhaps giving it one last push... COYD

Edit - Just seen chazman has already replied!