Northampton Town

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

And in unsurprising news, shot on target first half..... zero.
NickMurphy

At least Batt's having a bloody good game, eh chaps.
dagger4eva

Into the final 5 minutes and we have managed JUST the one ******** goal.

Stu Smith and his assistant (cant remember his name) are both tearing our performance apart - but it wont change coz Thommo thinks everything is hunky dory & according to Sussex - there's not a single ******** manager out there that could possibly do a better job anyway!!!!!!!

Pathetic - however I'm pleased I decided to go shopping instead of trek up to Northampton
Dagger83

******** awful. That is all.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Mikins

Looking forward to winning eh Wayne?, pull the other one...
Sorry about your damn luck!
Mike the Dagger

Nothing to say really, except Burnett Out!!!
Pondfield Dagger

Burnett out!!!!
Diggerthedog

That's me done, won't be attending another game until Burnett is gone. All around merges for Cake.
dagger4eva

THANKFULLY - am at Butlins, Bognor for an 80's weekend the date of our next home game - otherwise I'd definitely be round Merge's for a nice chocolate éclair !!!
SteveW

RATS and Ships spring to mind.
dagger4eva

And the biggest rat of all will still be sitting in the home dugout
SUSSEX DAGGER

Utter clueless, the ball was not quick enough in the middle of the pitch and Batt you are a ******** disgrace.

To think we nearly pulled off another act of daylight robbery. Our one and only chance 2nd half comes from Rhys Murphy who would have been better off having a shocking miss rather then a bad miss if he shoots wide the ball is not in the Keepers hands.From that the ball goes up the other end and 30 seconds later it's in our net .

We were dominated from start to finish and Northampton should have won six,the fact they did not is that they could not finish a fish supper. We were absolutely second best everywhere and the most amazing stat of the lot I can't recall Cousins having a shot to save so wasteful were Northampton.

Add in the fact that Rhys Murphy has a speculative shot into a blind goal first half that looked like it was dropping in with the Keeper Stranded and we could have mugged them which would have been the biggest injustice since errrrrr Bury
steeevooo

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Utter clueless, the ball was not quick enough in the middle of the pitch and Batt you are a ******** disgrace.

To think we nearly pulled off another act of daylight robbery. Our one and only chance 2nd half comes from Rhys Murphy who would have been better off having a shocking miss rather then a bad miss if he shoots wide the ball is not in the Keepers hands.From that the ball goes up the other end and 30 seconds later it's in our net .

We were dominated from start to finish and Northampton should have won six,the fact they did not is that they could not finish a fish supper. We were absolutely second best everywhere and the most amazing stat of the lot I can't recall Cousins having a shot to save so wasteful were Northampton.

Add in the fact that Rhys Murphy has a speculative shot into a blind goal first half that looked like it was dropping in with the Keeper Stranded and we could have mugged them which would have been the biggest injustice since errrrrr Bury
Totally agree with that Sussex, though I will further add - what was Connors thinking for their goal? He won the ball from their player, then tried to beat him 3 times before losing it...from that they score! All he had to do was get rid of it, even out for a throw in, but instead he faffed around with it. We are a sinking ship, and we're sinking fast.
Richie

Am not sure if that was worse than Stevenage on Boxing Day, was truly dreadful.
dagger4eva

Just seen the youtube highlights and I have to say the ease at which they waltzed through our so called midfield/defence for each of the 4 or 5 Northampton chances actually shown would cause a Rocking Horse to shit itself !!!