Cheltenham £ 2.50

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagger42

Be interesting to see what the crowd will be because ,if is is poor at this price surely the board will act?
Diggerthedog

I don't know why we persist wih this bullshit game, it adds no new comers to the gate the next home game and only tends to cause issues. Those that do turn up end up moaning about how crap it is and leave early anyway. We must lose money on this game. The first Couple we had decent crowds but the last one was dire. 2,500 gate max for this one which will be lost money.
ARNU

The curse of the cheap ticket normally gets a bit of local interest,the gate is higher than normal then we lose just to let any potential new fans know we are as shit as they hear about.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
bloke down the pub

W.B. and his no hopers. Not worth it. I thought we were a members club, well members vote this load of shit out.
SUSSEX DAGGER

We'll we will be as the advert says see Gold for the price of silver.

Oh and that's another point to my cynical suggestion on another post as to why the board will just put blind faith in the current players and Manager and take their chances. West Ham will be doing exactly that in 18 months. The return to non league looks more and more attractive when you see what is going to be on offer to the casual fan at a fraction of the price in the very near future