If you were Wayne Burnett would you resign.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ThatRoundThing

Their are hundreds of sports grounds within a 30 minute drive radius as well as the DAGENHAM area.
The players should not have a day off just because a pitch is "not" available there are plenty of blooper DVD's they could watch and discuss what happened and what should have happened.
This current crop could also watch footage of player like Peter Gain on how to play as if life depends on it.
PaulHornchurch

All the Schools mentioned are valid, but are used by the pupils during the day.

We did use Tottenhams old training ground pre-season last year I believe, but guess that's not available any more since their move to Enfield.

West Ham are asked but nothing available despite them having Chadwell Heath, Little Heath and Rush Green.

I hear they are always looking, but nothing suitable. I'm sure there must be something somewhere. If anybody knows anything concrete then let club know.
Mike the Dagger

7 a side pitch at Goals, online booking here: http://www.goalsfootball.co.uk/book-pitch/

It's not rocket science!
dagger4eva

Just another thing – sorry to bang on about it.

But if it actually turns out it IS a cost issue that has prevented us from having anywhere to train then perhaps they should have gone crawling back to the person(s) who was willing to stump up for an all expenses pre-season trip to Spain! Just a thought…..
NickMurphy

That Beckham dome thing was actually torn down and is currently being rebuilt by Southend after they bought it off the company that owned it...which considering they seem permanently pretty skint is a bit odd.

Anyway, as you were.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Soz are you saying they had a day off because they couldn't find anywhere to train? It's 2015 for ******'s sake, they're a football league club...
dagger4eva

No ......

Were saying they had TWO days off because of it ... well, according to our illustrious leader they did anyway!
Diggerthedog

Because its not like a carpet they cant train, remember we have to play like Bayern Munich and need facilities as such to enable us. Two days of is unacceptable in our current position and just sums this whol situation up.

No announcment today it seems, expect my call tomorrow Thommo.