George Porter

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
leewilson

On the way to the big game tonight at the theatre of dreams

I'm fed up with the current crop of arrogant, pathetic idiots we have employed at this football club. Can we make a start of correcting our mistakes by binning this prat when his loan is up in February?

Enjoy it George, you'll be Non League soon enough. Hopefully we'll be fortunate enough to not be dragged down by talent wasters like you.

(And I'm aware I'm overreacting to a tweet. But I was just thinking earlier about how Wayne has diverged from Still's method of trying to pluck the hungry young player from the Non League to trying to mend the error strewn ways of youngsters who haven't made it higher up the pyramid for whatever reason. In the case of George Porter, it's clear why he's pissed/pissing his career away as he clearly can't give two shits.)
Last edited by leewilson on Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dagger4eva

Im often one who can get carried away and go o.t.t sometimes but I dont think you are in this instance.

The tweet itself exactly summed up just what is wrong with 95% our current squad.
The ESC cup and a game v concord at our 'theatre' is quite obviously beneath poor george.

Wouldnt mind so much if he was a regular in the 1st team and had been enjoying a stormer of a season.. in fact for him and almost all the other players its been the opposite.

Expect to see him turning out for ebbsfleet or st albans sooner rather than later
Lcbdagger

What's the issue with this one? Have I got my 'post work and tired' head on?
redboy

The bloke is 2 bob and the ESC is about his limit. He hasn't got the talent to be a kitchen porter so f off with Burnett
PaulHornchurch

Couldn't agree more Lee. Unlikely but if we went down and Concord go on a run this could be a opening day fixture in Vanarama Conference next season.

Just seen team and apart from Mark Cousins I would have played same team as Saturday. We don't play till next Tuesday, perhaps they need some time off.
Diggerthedog

He can join Koko at the circus! Clowns the lot if them!
NickMurphy

PaulHornchurch wrote:We don't play till next Tuesday, perhaps they need some time off.
They've had the first 6 months of the season off anyway I suppose.
Don Beech 3

If his tweet is meant to be belittling the fact he has to play in the ESC then it is pretty poor. Plenty of others before him have used the match as a ground to get back to match fitness or use it to show what they can actually do in a semi competitive fixture. Understand Stilly is over there tonight perhaps hes scouting him and a bid will be in tomorrow morning?!
leewilson

If Stilly is over there for anyone, it will be to see how his former captain is getting on as he's out of contract in the summer.
Diggerthedog

Don Beech 3 wrote:If his tweet is meant to be belittling the fact he has to play in the ESC then it is pretty poor. Plenty of others before him have used the match as a ground to get back to match fitness or use it to show what they can actually do in a semi competitive fixture. Understand Stilly is over there tonight perhaps hes scouting him and a bid will be in tomorrow morning?!
He joked that he did not even know who we were playing. He has been bombed out everywhere and was a stop gap for Hines. His contract is up shortly be surprised if it's renewed.
dagger4eva

Given Burnett is still calling the shots he'll probably give porter a new 3 yr contract
Mikins

Personal opinion is that he needs to ****** off now. he was on his last legs with weak performances all season, he doesnt want to prove himself and wants to belittle playing time? there's the door, plenty of other, better players we could see in your stead mate.
Sorry about your damn luck!
Richie

I've defended him before, think he's a lot better than he's been given credit for, but that's very poor to see
ChazmanQ

Very poor tonight. Shame because he showed much promise earlier in the season
ARNU

Another twat on twitter makes it into the daggers B-team shocker.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !