Fans Forum

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
its all good

It's understandable that people are unhappy at the club's recent form and perilous position in League 2 but some of the language and attitudes towards people who are doing their best in difficult circumstances leave a bit to be desired.
What's wrong with being a plumber for instance? Seriously...........
I doubt that any of us are Merchant Bankers but that would b a permissible term of abuse :!:
Mike the Dagger

its all good wrote:It's understandable that people are unhappy at the club's recent form and perilous position in League 2 but some of the language and attitudes towards people who are doing their best in difficult circumstances leave a bit to be desired.
I doubt that any of us are Merchant Bankers but that would b a permissible term of abuse :!:
Point missed by a mile. It's a bit of a forum in joke, not an insult at all.

Fact is the current chairman made his money running previous shirt sponsor Compass Plumbing and Heating Supplies.
Lcbdagger

its all good wrote:It's understandable that people are unhappy at the club's recent form and perilous position in League 2 but some of the language and attitudes towards people who are doing their best in difficult circumstances leave a bit to be desired.
A few people defending the club with 5-10 posts on here... have the squad and Board all joined the Forum this month? ;)
ARNU

Nothing wrong with being a plumber.Is a plumber what you need when your football club is in danger of relegation though ? Im no more likely to get a footballer into repair my immersion heater either.

I bet dave wasn't actually a plumber although a knowledge of the trade would help I s'pose.Bit like in football.

Funny that.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Auntie Merge

Maybe there is a god and burnett will get sacked after the game tonight so next week's fans forum is with the new manager after we have won at home against Cheltenham. I can but dream.
SUSSEX DAGGER

We'll looks like the Board picked the right time for this don't it.

Win Saturday and they are going to bat it all away with hang on we have only lost one in our last six
Mike the Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:We'll looks like the Board picked the right time for this don't it.

Win Saturday and they are going to bat it all away with hang on we have only lost one in our last six
in the past the anti-racism game, with a big crowd in at great expense, tends to be dire.

I live in hope though.
its all good

Mike the Dagger wrote:
Point missed by a mile. It's a bit of a forum in joke, not an insult at all.

Fact is the current chairman made his money running previous shirt sponsor Compass Plumbing and Heating Supplies.
I get it now - I'm fairly new to the forum so apologies for getting the wrong end of the stick
Mikins

So has anyone actually confirmed they'll be going? ^_^
Sorry about your damn luck!
Diggerthedog

Murphy Sold, Shit Manager and a dodgy Wall painting. Discussions to be had tomorrow.
dagger4eva

Cant believe u forgot our even shittier new logo

Hahaha