Mansfield game all ticket

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/article/t ... 33675.aspx

Any clues why this would be an all ticket game?

Field Mill currently has a capacity of 8,186. Last home game v Wycombe they had 2,759.
Dagger83

All their games are all tickets for some strange reason. Apparently they've never enforced it though and always allow people to pay on the gate.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Mike the Dagger

Seems a bit dumb then. Not that I'm going of course ;)
Richie

FYI all, can get a return ticket to Nottingham from London for £14 if you book via Megabus.

You book through them, but they're East Mids trains as usual
Dagdale

Went last year and one of our worse performances away from home along with the York City one last season. The Sandy pate suite bar in the ground was an interesting spectacle and I personally found the crowd up there friendly and mixed with them well over a pint or two although I usually go very early and on my own till nearer kick off time, Mansfield was once a tough mining town, and a few local's told me walking about 'mobbed up' at such an such a pub may cause problems, whether that has anything to do with it or not about all ticket sod knows? As long as we play this time 'slightly better' and at less than two quid a pint in a few watering holes most of us will come home happy!
Woodford Dagger

Tickets? Who pays for a ticket? Mugs game mate just barge in like a proper fan would.
DaggerSince92

Woodford Dagger wrote:Tickets? Who pays for a ticket? Mugs game mate just barge in like a proper fan would.
In agreement. Haven't paid for a ticket since we went up at Wembley. Pointless. Force always used to get in ground.