Ex daggers

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
bearaab

There was no banter. We're not friends.
ARNU

bearaab wrote:There was no banter. We're not friends.
Well next time you call someone a dick from the safety of your keyboard don't expect them to just take it without reply.You could just ignore my posts,theres even a button for it.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
matt_drfc

Dominic Samuel scored on his debut for Coventry.
SUSSEX DAGGER

And that shit player D'ath tore Accrington a new one.
bearaab

ARNU wrote:
Well next time you call someone a dick from the safety of your keyboard don't expect them to just take it without reply.You could just ignore my posts,theres even a button for it.
I'll gladly call you a dick to your face. I can see from photos you've taken that we stand near each other. Let me know who you are, I'll call you a dick and then we can get on with our lives.
ARNU

bearaab wrote:
ARNU wrote:
I'll gladly call you a dick to your face. I can see from photos you've taken that we stand near each other. Let me know who you are, I'll call you a dick and then we can get on with our lives.
Im not that hard to find if you really want to do something so silly.Still waiting for the other prick to follow thru with his acts of violence,been a year and I certainly haven't moved.I think he wanted to fight over roofs for uncovered stands or something.
hockley dagger

Ollie Lee scored for Plymouth yesterday as well
Lcbdagger

hockley dagger wrote:Ollie Lee scored for Plymouth yesterday as well
Decent player but never understood how he got a move to Birmingham after his Loan with us
ARNU

Lcbdagger wrote:
Decent player but never understood how he got a move to Birmingham after his Loan with us
His dad I think had some influence.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

ARNU wrote:
Lcbdagger wrote:
His dad I think had some influence.
That's what it sounds like, hasn't played under Rowett so must have been the Clark influence.

Nice goal by Ritchie on Friday night too
bearaab

ARNU wrote:
Im not that hard to find if you really want to do something so silly.Still waiting for the other prick to follow thru with his acts of violence,been a year and I certainly haven't moved.I think he wanted to fight over roofs for uncovered stands or something.
I'm not all that bothered about it, but if you're going to moan I only do it on here you can at least give me the opportunity to do it to your face. I'm not threatening violence, not in my nature. Just think you're a dick.
ARNU

bearaab wrote:
ARNU wrote:
I'm not all that bothered about it, but if you're going to moan I only do it on here you can at least give me the opportunity to do it to your face. I'm not threatening violence, not in my nature. Just think you're a dick.
So what your saying is...You would just go upto any random stranger,regardless of their size and potential capacity for violence,while they are minding their own business,on your own of course, and publicly call them a dick probably in front of their children and just walk away and you think that would be a wise and acceptable thing to do ?? Really ??

You thinking Im a dick in itself is your prerogative,and not actually something that bothers me (not least because I think you seem to be one too).But id strongly suggest you just walk on by and keep your thoughts to yourself fella.
bearaab

No I wouldn't tell just any random guy. I'd tell you.
ARNU

bearaab wrote:No I wouldn't tell just any random guy. I'd tell you.
Do your worst then.
Lcbdagger

bearaab wrote:No I wouldn't tell just any random guy. I'd tell you.
That's good to hear on this Forum as most other people you did that to would react in the normal way... impossible to read this thread and not think you come across as a bit of a knob bearaab, whatever your thoughts of someone else on an internet page??