Cheltenham Attendance

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
admin
Site Admin

I wonder what sort of crowd we will get tomorrow. It would be worrying if we get less than 3000 home supporters
The Romford Dagger

admin wrote:I wonder what sort of crowd we will get tomorrow. It would be worrying if we get less than 3000 home supporters

I'm going for 2300. As long as we make noise in the TBS I don't care how many people turn up! Coyd
bloke down the pub

1750 Cheltenham win 3--1
ChazmanQ

bloke down the pub wrote:1750 Cheltenham win 3--1

2500 Daggers 2-0 win

West ham are up at Liverpool so we may even get more numbers than we think
bloke down the pub

ChazmanQ wrote:

2500 Daggers 2-0 win

If dagenham were playing liverpool away and it was live on tv, would you go to west ham ?
ChazmanQ

bloke down the pub wrote:
ChazmanQ wrote:

2500 Daggers 2-0 win

If dagenham were playing liverpool away and it was live on tv, would you go to west ham ?
It's not live on TV. It's a 3pm kick off

And if I could get a ticket for £2.50 standing £10 seated...... probably
NickMurphy

Be amazed if we break 3000 tomorrow.

It's such a good initiative, but for whatever reason, whether it be poor advertising or simple non-interest I just don't feel as though it's reached enough people.
Mike the Dagger

NickMurphy wrote:Be amazed if we break 3000 tomorrow.

It's such a good initiative, but for whatever reason, whether it be poor advertising or simple non-interest I just don't feel as though it's reached enough people.
I've been bombarded with reminders by email, twitter, facebook so they have been trying.... but I'm already a customer.

In the past I have taken a lot of people to these games (and generally paid for it), but generally the matches have been poor and you end up getting the sympathetic looks meaning "you watch this every week you mug". I certainly have not suggested anyone comes tomorrow as we are really dire at the moment. Hopefully it will be a Carlisle performance tomorrow not a Stevenage/Tranmere/Oxford etc.
bearaab

I took loads of my mates to the MK Dons game. Only 2 have ever returned.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

bearaab wrote:I took loads of my mates to the MK Dons game. Only 2 have ever returned.
Now there's no need to go and bring up that game is there
bearaab

Still the worst game I've ever been too, including the 5-0 loss to Cheltenham.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

bearaab wrote:Still the worst game I've ever been too, including the 5-0 loss to Cheltenham.
That was when I knew we were down. Absolutely freezing as well.

Not as bad as Northampton in 11-12 though. The worst game I've ever seen
bloke down the pub

I bet if you count the people there ,it won't be any where near what they say it will be.
NickMurphy

Mike the Dagger wrote:
NickMurphy wrote:Be amazed if we break 3000 tomorrow.

I've been bombarded with reminders by email, twitter, facebook so they have been trying.... but I'm already a customer.

In the past I have taken a lot of people to these games (and generally paid for it), but generally the matches have been poor and you end up getting the sympathetic looks meaning "you watch this every week you mug". I certainly have not suggested anyone comes tomorrow as we are really dire at the moment. Hopefully it will be a Carlisle performance tomorrow not a Stevenage/Tranmere/Oxford etc.
I'm not saying they haven't tried, I just think sometimes when you look at the social media it's not exactly original and your casual fan probably wouldn't have a glance at it. The poster design to raise awareness of it is very good, it's just the slogans that go along with it seem a bit half hearted. Create a hashtag on Twitter that causes a buzz and then you're getting somewhere.

But yeah, we tend to be absolutely awful when we do these games anyway. Think we've beaten Macclesfield and Bradford on occasions when we've had it, but other than that we're fairly shocking. The 2-0 against Hartlepool was one of the worst performances I've seen from us...then again over the past 12 months or so I could probably stick 5 or 6 Daggers performances in the top 10 worst I've seen,
Diggerthedog

The novelty of these games has worn off completely. Why is it all about racism why not something like a cancer charity next time around?