Great result

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Adrian

matt_drfc wrote:Negative Nigel returns.
Just pointing out that there were decisions that went for us as well as agains.

But don't let that get in the way of you do if your usual truck of trying to jump on a post of mine and missing the point.
Lcbdagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Lcbdagger wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Results often hide basic truth. Yesterday is a prime example ,did not speak to a Dagger yesterday who did not think that the ball had not gone out for a corner for thir first goal yesterday. That could have been a costly mistake by the Lino and affected the result.

It's our attitude desire and resolve that has been there recently especially the last two away games.

Yesterday until the decision went against us we looked in control of the situation and we did so again at 2-1 and 3-1 . The only disappointment to me was the last goal as it made it look a lot closer then it was ,again
Highlighting hiw results often cloud events that occured. Having seen every away game this season I think only twice have I left somewhere disappointed and that was Plymouth and Northampton every other time I thought we'll at least we gave it a go even at Southport.
A fantastic post shot out of the sky by a curious end to the last sentence
We'll we created more there the. What we did at either Plymouth or Northampton when we did FA.

To this day I say the Southport game was lost at home where we created very little
Like I said Sussex, a generally positive and pretty spot on post... but there were no goals over two games, Home and Away against a poor (not top of the table remember) Conference side and despite creating a couple of chances (OK more than against Northampton) we never seriously looked like scoring... we didn't leave either game thinking 'bloody hell we were unlucky there and they did well to stay in the game'.

For either Southport game to be used as an example of us playing well is a bit wide of the mark
matt_drfc

Adrian wrote:

But don't let that get in the way of you do if your usual truck of trying to jump on a post of mine and missing the point.
Ooooh, me, me, me.
Dagger83

matt_drfc wrote:
Adrian wrote:

Ooooh, me, me, me.
How old are you?
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
matt_drfc

DaggerSince92

Dagger 83, you old bill? Asking more questions than a vicar at a wedding Ffs.