The next 3

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

The next three matches are going to be very important for us, ideally it would be great to take all 9 points but that probably won't happen. I'd be more than happy if we took five, two away draws and beat hartlepool at home. The next five matches after that are all going to be tough games against sides in the top half of the table so we really need to put some distance between ourselves and the bottom two. What do you think?
leewilson

I'd take 4 to keep us ticking over. We're going to dip slightly at some point and I expect to lose one of the next three.
DaggerJoel11

Hartlepool & Tranmere are perfect pick me ups after the Burton (and maybe mansfield) loss. I think we will get at least5 points but won't beat Hartlepool who have a decent record away to us dating back years. That leaves either Tranmere or Mansfield to get the result
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
stanton101

For me I think we'll draw at mansfield, beat hartlepool and lose at tranmere. Worst ways we need to pick up at least 4 points. Some very tough games coming up after these three.
DI Mike Dashwood

If we take 4 points from those 3 games I would still be pretty confident we will be ok.

Everyone is talking about 50 and 51 points, but with so many teams down there it will probably be 48 or 49 will be enough.

If we are on 41 after 35, we would then only nee 2 or 3 more wins from the last 11, which with the way we are playing in mind should not be to much of an issue (he says)!!!
SUSSEX DAGGER

DaggerJoel11 wrote:Hartlepool & Tranmere are perfect pick me ups after the Burton (and maybe mansfield) loss. I think we will get at least5 points but won't beat Hartlepool who have a decent record away to us dating back years. That leaves either Tranmere or Mansfield to get the result
Perhaps they were aided by the fact they had a decent team
ARNU

We'll get 60 again.easy peasy !!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Auntie Merge

ARNU wrote:We'll get 60 again.easy peasy !!
Of course we will, we are going to win all our remaining games 6-0.

Also, if we can keep our goal difference low that has got to be as good as having 1 more point.
DaggerJoel11

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
DaggerJoel11 wrote:Hartlepool & Tranmere are perfect pick me ups after the Burton (and maybe mansfield) loss. I think we will get at least5 points but won't beat Hartlepool who have a decent record away to us dating back years. That leaves either Tranmere or Mansfield to get the result
Perhaps they were aided by the fact they had a decent team
I'm not doubting whether they had a good team I just meant they have a good away record against us and seem to get results. For instance Burton had shocking away record away to us (until Saturday) and they're still a great team.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''