More Loanees

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mikins

Another striker of course, for completely unknown reasons...

http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/article/d ... 01069.aspx
Sorry about your damn luck!
The Romford Dagger

Never heard of him! Strange signing unless this kid is the real deal..
NickMurphy

Pretty sure he played against us for Tranmere earlier this season.

As long as we're not paying for him I really don't mind, although I don't necessarily see the need.
stanton101

Probably jamie's legs are not up to the 3 games in a week business, having said that it's a kick in the arse for the likes of carr and young jodi. This blokes hardly been setting the world alight after all.
Mike the Dagger

How many strikers do we need?
lupins

As many to cover any eventuality it's a squad game and even good numbers in training is a benefit.
Lcbdagger

Surely the manager can't be happy with Yussuf with regards to either a) his fitness and injury record or b) his performances in training... If we didn't have Carr then fair dos but this makes no sense to me unless Yussuf is well out of favour
SUSSEX DAGGER

Seems to be highly thought of by BHA supporters. Bit suspect info mind as when I enquiried was told by two his big and strong.

Looking at him he hardly looks it and At 5 ft 10 surely we can't be planning to hoof it up to him as bags become the norm.

It's been a month for Carr and hardly see the pint in him. Ok his had a couple of Cameos from the bench but so did Doidge,Goldberg and Yussef and argueably contributed more
SUSSEX DAGGER

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Seems to be highly thought of by BHA supporters. Bit suspect info mind as when I enquiried was told by two his big and strong.

Looking at him he hardly looks it and At 5 ft 10 surely we can't be planning to hoof it up to him as has become the norm in recent weeks.

It's been a month for Carr and hardly see the p0int in him. Ok his had a couple of Cameos from the bench but so did Doidge,Goldberg and Yussef who argueably contributed more
SUSSEX DAGGER

We'll after that today we looked to have recruited the wrong type of player.
We desperately need a wide man to go down the outside and we have nobody of that ilk .
All we did was go down the middle pumping long balls up for JC which made it easier for the big lumps that Mansfield had strung a Across their back line.

They were absolutely clueless and right under my nose I saw how shakey they were , none of them wanted the ball at anytime and the tatic they used appeared to be I don't care where it goes as long as it's nowhere near me wallop. They really were that bad and it's a sorry state of affairs that we had neither the Personel or guile to make them pay.

WAYNE listen to me we need a Wide man and we need him now
Mark

I'm amazed we haven't signed a wide man with Zav still out. We are basically relying on Hemmings to create and if he is well marshaled by the opposition we have no threat.
Chigwellian

Correct Mark, I think this was mentioned in the forum a few weeks ago, but all Wayne Burnett was intent on doing was to rave and rant about how he has been abused and how his management has been racially abused, but didn't really give any answers