Hartlepool Starting XI

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerJoel11

I'd go for a 3-5-2. Cousins in goal behind Ayo (CB) and Widdowson (LB) and Doe (RB, Slight Risk)
3 CM's Abs, Bingham & Howell with Chambers (or even young jodi???) & Hemmings out wide. Fenelon supporting Curo up top. Have enough in Midfield to combat Pools' usual 4-3-3 and to attack their backline. Increased MID numbers also means Abs & Luke can support the backline whilst under pressure.What would be youre Starting team and why?
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
The Romford Dagger

If we had 3 at the back then we would have 3 cbs not a left back and right back.

3-5-2 is 3cbs, a left wing back, a right wing back, 3
CMs, and 2 strikers.

I reckon Wayne will go with a 4-3-2-1

Cousins
Abu doe ago widdowson
Howell Bingham Boucaud
Hemings Chambers
Jacubiak

Reckon he will want to give JC a rest. Personally I'd want 4-4-2 with Jacubiak up front with Ade Yuseff and give Jones a go out wide.
redboy

Hemmings and Chambers in the same side? Might as well give them the 3 points now. This is one of only a handful of games coming up that we should win, anything else could land us seriously back in the brown stuff.
DaggerJoel11

[quote="The Romford Dagger"]If we had 3 at the back then we would have 3 cbs not a left back and right back.

3-5-2 is 3cbs, a left wing back, a right wing back, 3
CMs, and 2 strikers.

Oh Yeah just realised silly me
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
The Romford Dagger

redboy wrote:Hemmings and Chambers in the same side? Might as well give them the 3 points now. This is one of only a handful of games coming up that we should win, anything else could land us seriously back in the brown stuff.

Yeah I'm not saying that we should do that its just what I think Wayne will do.
matt_drfc

DaggerJoel11 wrote:I'd go for a 3-5-2. Cousins in goal behind Ayo (CB) and Widdowson (LB) and Doe (RB, Slight Risk)
3 CM's Abs, Bingham & Howell with Chambers (or even young jodi???) & Hemmings out wide. Fenelon supporting Curo up top. Have enough in Midfield to combat Pools' usual 4-3-3 and to attack their backline. Increased MID numbers also means Abs & Luke can support the backline whilst under pressure.What would be youre Starting team and why?
"Young Jodi" he's 6 years older than you :lol:
stanton101

4-4-2
Cousins
Doe RB
Widdowson LB
Obi CH
Saah CH
Chambers LM
Bingham CM
Ogo CM
Howell RM
Cureton FW
Fenelon FW
Subs jakubiak, hemmings, boucard, connors, O'Brien.
Doe to go right back, abs in the middle replacing boucard alongside bingham and saah to shift his arse at centre half. And ffs keep the ball on the floor.
DaggerSince92

Just the one change for me, I feel Howell is limited as a winger. His replacement? Easy, Jihadi John. He's got the necessary killer instinct that we need in the final third.
The Romford Dagger

DaggerSince92 wrote:Just the one change for me, I feel Howell is limited as a winger. His replacement? Easy, Jihadi John. He's got the necessary killer instinct that we need in the final third.
Damn!