Even if we do stay up

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mark

I'm very nervous about the summer even if we stay up. The players we let go and many of those we brought in do not fill me with confidence that he knows what to do. Almost the entire team is out of contract. Several of his poor summer signings are on 2 year deals.

Having said that he does seemed to have finally realised certain players are not good enough, so perhaps he's turned a corner in that respect. Still very unsure if he can get it right in the summer though.
Lcbdagger

Unless we have effectively a lower league superstar similar to this season with Cureton or in the past with a Stein coming in, we have no chance next year... would be amazed if Abu or Doe signed up beyind this season and I still keep hearing rumours that Bingham is unhappy... We lucked out big time with Ayo coming in at the back (we seem to do far better with Loan CB's than we do with forwards for some reason) but have a squad that generally hasn't performed...

Even if most of the squad stayed next year (which I doubt) a team/ squad similar to the following doesn't feel me with optimism...

Cousins/ O'Brien, Batt, Saah, Gayle, Partridge, Widdowson/ Connors, Hemmings, Chambers, Labadie, Howell, Boucard, Yussuf, Doidge, Nouble, Jones
The Romford Dagger

Lcbdagger wrote:Unless we have effectively a lower league superstar similar to this season with Cureton or in the past with a Stein coming in, we have no chance next year... would be amazed if Abu or Doe signed up beyind this season and I still keep hearing rumours that Bingham is unhappy... We lucked out big time with Ayo coming in at the back (we seem to do far better with Loan CB's than we do with forwards for some reason) but have a squad that generally hasn't performed...

Even if most of the squad stayed next year (which I doubt) a team/ squad similar to the following doesn't feel me with optimism...

Cousins/ O'Brien, Batt, Saah, Gayle, Partridge, Widdowson/ Connors, Hemmings, Chambers, Labadie, Howell, Boucard, Yussuf, Doidge, Nouble, Jones

Well your squad at the bottom is quite a severe worst case scenario. That's us losing our best players and signing no good players to add to our first 11 and not fill in for our losses.

Sounds drastic