Season Ticket Renewel

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

The season ticket offer was a good one despite most of the home games this season being at best very disappointing.However I don't see how the club can increase the price too much next year especially as this seasons been dire and West ham will be offering low prices for the new stadium in the following year.I could accept a small increase but im not sure it'd be that much tbh.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
hockley dagger

£200 to stand in the sieve would be fair.
ChazmanQ

Increased attendances goes hand in hand with improved advertising I feel

Something I have mentioned before. The club needs to do more to promote itself locally as well as getting young fans in from local schools

They will be the new season ticket holders in years to come

Also, wouldn't be bad to throw in a 50% voucher for a new shirt or something with a ST
Dagdale

You know its a topic often bought in between the crowd I stand with in the sieve, 'look around where's the young new fan's coming in and following through', football other than money spinning Premiership which is globalized now by corporate companies and foreign investors as well as corporate packages to far a field tourists is dying, good few young daggers I've got to know well and support the club good but considering the catchment areas 'within range' its just hard to complement the future at Daggers and similar clubs, the thing about our level is its not grossly expensive, especially for young ones, builds up of course with a big family but generally is cheaper than a night at a cinema or so. I think its also so much more difficult to get kids interested in lower League sides, you sit and discuss passions of watching League 1 or 2 in a shopping mall to people it can become taboo to many because clubs like ours are mainly out of the media glare, and a lot of people don't know much about us, just hope one day we can see things somehow lift up through whatever channel.
ChazmanQ

Charlton's early bird offer

£175 for an adult season ticket (cheapest one)
Sagres

I will renew up to £200
The Romford Dagger

ChazmanQ wrote:Charlton's early bird offer

£175 for an adult season ticket (cheapest one)

Mine at ipswich will be 238. Although that's if I buy before April 3 and even if we go up. Pretty decent price for an under 20.
Adrian

ChazmanQ wrote:Increased attendances goes hand in hand with improved advertising I feel

Something I have mentioned before. The club needs to do more to promote itself locally as well as getting young fans in from local schools

They will be the new season ticket holders in years to come

Also, wouldn't be bad to throw in a 50% voucher for a new shirt or something with a ST
Its also been mentioned before that the club has done loads locally, including with local schools. Kids will turn up for one game but that's it. They don't want to be Dagenham & Redbridge supporters. They want to be West Ham/Chelsea/Arsenal/Tottenham/Man Utd etc supporters.
mickeyblue

Ive got my son to put advertising in the local schools not the club

He attending now with a handful of his gobby mates. Who are enjoying so there might be 5/6 new support over next few seasons.
Imo club could still do more with the schools on local area
but we finished 9th!
Mikins

Whilst the ST was a great offer this year the likelihood is I'll be moving away from London within the next year and would probably be better placed to attend away games than home (colchester especially) so I doubt I'll be renewing. although I'll probably get a daggers player subscription to listen to the games at the very least.
Sorry about your damn luck!
Masked Man

£200? Yeah, I'd go for that without question.
Auntie Merge

The club is going to have a serious problem I fear. The man who sits in the same row as me, who has been a ST holder for 10+ years is not renewing because 'it is boring'. 'Even when we used to lose, you could tell the players enjoyed playing, you don't see that any more, they are just doing a job'. [I asked his permission that I could post this here.]

Serious problem. He said he might go and watch Hornchurch next season.
The Romford Dagger

Auntie Merge wrote:The club is going to have a serious problem I fear. The man who sits in the same row as me, who has been a ST holder for 10+ years is not renewing because 'it is boring'. 'Even when we used to lose, you could tell the players enjoyed playing, you don't see that any more, they are just doing a job'. [I asked his permission that I could post this here.]

Serious problem. He said he might go and watch Hornchurch next season.
In the second half I literally can't remember us winning a header. Shocking stuff consider its our biggest league Derby of season. Same thing against leyton orient in the JPT.. Derby game but no fight in 50 50s. Painful to watch..
stanton101

I'll only get one if batt has been transferred. Because a footballer he most definitely is not.
Dodge1197

a big increase in ST price would in my opinion put people off as the football we have watched this season has been dire,also the club have to make buying a ST more beneficial perhaps making Essex senior cup free or capital one cup free also 10% of merchandise just a thought.