Avoiding the drop.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
hockley dagger

It's looking difficult for Tranmere to finish above us now. They need 10 more points than us over the last 10 games. Apart from Cheltenham's point last night all the other results favoured us today.
Alan

In our last 11 games, we play 8 of the top 9. Our record against the top 10 sides is terrible.
SteveW

Three more points will see us safe. You lot worry too much.
SUSSEX DAGGER

12 results have to go against us to be dragged into it. It looks a lot closer then what it really is but that this year.Next year I cant see nothing but a long hard season and to be frank I cant see us being good enough.

Anybody who saw that this afternoon would surely form that opinion. With all the long timers departing in the Summer the heart of this team will be ripped out and the future does not look bright.

Southend were worthy winners but be fair they are bang average ,but they looked miles ahead of us.
The Romford Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:12 results have to go against us to be dragged into it. It looks a lot closer then what it really is but that this year.Next year I cant see nothing but a long hard season and to be frank I cant see us being good enough.

Anybody who saw that this afternoon would surely form that opinion. With all the long timers departing in the Summer the heart of this team will be ripped out and the future does not look bright.

Southend were worthy winners but be fair they are bang average ,but they looked miles ahead of us.

That's bang on Sussex! The lack of heart will only become apparent when te inevitable losses of billy, Abu and doey happen at the end of the season.

It hurts so much to think that Southend as you say we're bang average but miles better. That's what hurts and frustrates me the most.
ARNU

So is it nailed on that we'll lose Abs Doe and Bingham ??

Add Howell to that list and Id say the heart and passion in the side will be dead.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
DI Mike Dashwood

If we lose those 4 we will be in very big trouble next season. Add the fact Cureton will be a year older and Obileye may not be with us and it would be looking very bleak!!!
The Romford Dagger

Anyone know when JCs contract expires also. He must get more frustrated every week playing for hoofball fc.
ARNU

Every year it looks bleak,every year we scramble together a team though that seems to survive.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mark

Every player in the first eleven bar Cousins is not contracted with us next season.
The Romford Dagger

Mark wrote:Every player in the first eleven bar Cousins is not contracted with us next season.

Batt?
Mark

By first eleven i mean the team we picked consistently when everyone was fit.
shoreyda2nd

What a difference 90 minutes can make. Friday we were all happy, now we're all depressed that we're going down next season!

No one knows what team we'll have come September, nor who will be in charge, so I'd say it's a bit early to be discussing this.
redboy

I wasn't happy on Friday. I'll be happy when we're safe and with Dumb and Dumber still running the show and a remaining fixture list where I can't see where our next win is coming from, it's far from over. We often play well in the first half, so what happens at half time. Ok, yesterday they scored just before the break but its the managers job to lift everybody. Then Batt gives another goal away and we're sunk. Why was he playing instead of Abs?
Paul from Barking

Will Hartlepool stay up after all?

Will we make the play-offs?

Which is the most likely