Question for you all in here..

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
bearaab

Whoever Steve Evans is managing at the time.
DI Mike Dashwood

Boston are currently in top half of Conference North.

Rivals wise, probably Barnet. Used to be Stevenage or Woking or Canvey.

As someone else said, when you are in our position the teams you play change to often. For years it was more Woking, Stevenage and Canvey but we haven't played two of those for about 8 or 9 years.
mickeyblue

Changed my mind
West ham hehe
but we finished 9th!
Woodford Dagger

The Romford Dagger wrote:
ARNU wrote:
We're you at the end of the sieve today Arnu? If you were you'd of seen that their 'mob' we're all 17 ish in the usual p1key gear.

Can't stand that sorta fan.
No I was on the halfway line.I resisted that little treat. LOL!!
Haha. Dw we game them enough stick for their clothing. One even had cheap wannave James bond type shades. Hikarious. He was asking for it.[/quote]
You weren't even there mate
The Romford Dagger

No I was on the halfway line.I resisted that little treat. LOL!![/quote]

Haha. Dw we game them enough stick for their clothing. One even had cheap wannave James bond type shades. Hikarious. He was asking for it.[/quote]
You weren't even there mate[/quote]

Wtf? You don't know me but I was? Back row, black coat. About 5 metres away from the guys that kept chanting about Ian.

Any reason your so precious about being close to the Southend fans? Are you attempting to be a superfan? Are you trying to be dagenhams leader of the mob? Why do you care what I did?
Woodford Dagger

The Romford Dagger wrote:No I was on the halfway line.I resisted that little treat. LOL!!

Wtf? You don't know me but I was? Back row, black coat. About 5 metres away from the guys that kept chanting about Ian.

Any reason your so precious about being close to the Southend fans? Are you attempting to be a superfan? Are you trying to be dagenhams leader of the mob? Why do you care what I did?[/quote]
Very defensive aren't you? Almost as if you have something to hide. Are you really even a Dagenham fan or are you just a wannabe who posts on the forum. Also how can you even say I don't know you? I know everyone who was in that part of the Sieve Saturday and you weren't there. Also don't ever question whether I'm trying to be the leader of the mob again. I AM the leader of the mob.
The Romford Dagger

Woodford Dagger wrote:
The Romford Dagger wrote:No I was on the halfway line.I resisted that little treat. LOL!!

Haha. Dw we game them enough stick for their clothing. One even had cheap wannave James bond type shades. Hikarious. He was asking for it.

Any reason your so precious about being close to the Southend fans? Are you attempting to be a superfan? Are you trying to be dagenhams leader of the mob? Why do you care what I did?[/quote]
Very defensive aren't you? Almost as if you have something to hide. Are you really even a Dagenham fan or are you just a wannabe who posts on the forum. Also how can you even say I don't know you? I know everyone who was in that part of the Sieve Saturday and you weren't there. Also don't ever question whether I'm trying to be the leader of the mob again. I AM the leader of the mob.[/quote]

Have you gone mental? It was me with three others and thy were my brother and his mates. We were back row next to the guy who had the White earphones round his ears but not in them. There was the guy who had the hat on (not Ian with the blue one, the other guy with flat hat was it?). He was about 5 metres away from me. Why do you think you know best when Im telling you I was there? What are you trying to gain?
Woodford Dagger

Woodford Dagger wrote:

Haha. Dw we game them enough stick for their clothing. One even had cheap wannave James bond type shades. Hikarious. He was asking for it.
You weren't even there mate

Very defensive aren't you? Almost as if you have something to hide. Are you really even a Dagenham fan or are you just a wannabe who posts on the forum. Also how can you even say I don't know you? I know everyone who was in that part of the Sieve Saturday and you weren't there. Also don't ever question whether I'm trying to be the leader of the mob again. I AM the leader of the mob.[/quote]

Have you gone mental? It was me with three others and thy were my brother and his mates. We were back row next to the guy who had the White earphones round his ears but not in them. There was the guy who had the hat on (not Ian with the blue one, the other guy with flat hat was it?). He was about 5 metres away from me. Why do you think you know best when Im telling you I was there? What are you trying to gain?[/quote]

Questioning my mental stability now are you? Disgusting behaviour by someone who's only been on the scene two minutes and is now acting like they run the show. Also Ty (with the earphones) is an Arsenal bod not Dagenham so you were clearly at the wrong game and have mistaken Victoria Road for the Emirates. Just stop lying to everyone its getting embarrasing.
The Romford Dagger

Have you gone mental? It was me with three others and thy were my brother and his mates. We were back row next to the guy who had the White earphones round his ears but not in them. There was the guy who had the hat on (not Ian with the blue one, the other guy with flat hat was it?). He was about 5 metres away from me. Why do you think you know best when Im telling you I was there? What are you trying to gain?[/quote]

Questioning my mental stability now are you? Disgusting behaviour by someone who's only been on the scene two minutes and is now acting like they run the show. Also Ty (with the earphones) is an Arsenal bod not Dagenham so you were clearly at the wrong game and have mistaken Victoria Road for the Emirates. Just stop lying to everyone its getting embarrasing.[/quote]

Your a strange chap aren't you? Who even are you then? Describe what you were dressed like? Nobody kicked off that much Saturday anyway.. If your the leader of the wannabe hooligan gang then your not doing a very good job pal.
Woodford Dagger

Questioning my mental stability now are you? Disgusting behaviour by someone who's only been on the scene two minutes and is now acting like they run the show. Also Ty (with the earphones) is an Arsenal bod not Dagenham so you were clearly at the wrong game and have mistaken Victoria Road for the Emirates. Just stop lying to everyone its getting embarrasing.[/quote]

Your a strange chap aren't you? Who even are you then? Describe what you were dressed like? Nobody kicked off that much Saturday anyway.. If your the leader of the wannabe hooligan gang then your not doing a very good job pal.[/quote]

Well you would say nothing happened but you wasn't even there. I can't divulge too much because the Met monitor this forum but a quick look on twitter will show you what happend. I was wearing a dark green jacket, jeans and adidas trainers.
The Romford Dagger

Woodford Dagger wrote:Very defensive aren't you? Almost as if you have something to hide. Are you really even a Dagenham fan or are you just a wannabe who posts on the forum. Also how can you even say I don't know you? I know everyone who was in that part of the Sieve Saturday and you weren't there. Also don't ever question whether I'm trying to be the leader of the mob again. I AM the leader of the mob.

Your a strange chap aren't you? Who even are you then? Describe what you were dressed like? Nobody kicked off that much Saturday anyway.. If your the leader of the wannabe hooligan gang then your not doing a very good job pal.[/quote]

Well you would say nothing happened but you wasn't even there. I can't divulge too much because the Met monitor this forum but a quick look on twitter will show you what happend. I was wearing a dark green jacket, jeans and adidas trainers.[/quote]

I swear thou I was there but I didn't see (and wouldn't join in anyway) any fighting
The Romford Dagger

Woodford Dagger wrote:Very defensive aren't you? Almost as if you have something to hide. Are you really even a Dagenham fan or are you just a wannabe who posts on the forum. Also how can you even say I don't know you? I know everyone who was in that part of the Sieve Saturday and you weren't there. Also don't ever question whether I'm trying to be the leader of the mob again. I AM the leader of the mob.

Well you would say nothing happened but you wasn't even there. I can't divulge too much because the Met monitor this forum but a quick look on twitter will show you what happend. I was wearing a dark green jacket, jeans and adidas trainers.[/quote]

Had a look on Twitter but can't see anything except that Southends mob have business cards lol. Can't see anything though. Give me a clue what to type in?
Diggerthedog

Have you gone mental? It was me with three others and thy were my brother and his mates. We were back row next to the guy who had the White earphones round his ears but not in them. There was the guy who had the hat on (not Ian with the blue one, the other guy with flat hat was it?). He was about 5 metres away from me. Why do you think you know best when Im telling you I was there? What are you trying to gain?

Type in little boys fighting like girls then all will be revealed. This thread is an embarrassment.

Had a look on Twitter but can't see anything except that Southends mob have business cards lol. Can't see anything though. Give me a clue what to type in?[/quote]
steeevooo

To bring this back on topic as opposed to a load of bullshit that nobody wants to read, personally I see our main rivals as Boston and Leyton 'Orrible. Room to incorporate other teams such as Oxford in there, but for me those are our biggest two.