Question for you all in here..

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
The Romford Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote:
The Romford Dagger wrote:
Woodford Dagger wrote:Very defensive aren't you? Almost as if you have something to hide. Are you really even a Dagenham fan or are you just a wannabe who posts on the forum. Also how can you even say I don't know you? I know everyone who was in that part of the Sieve Saturday and you weren't there. Also don't ever question whether I'm trying to be the leader of the mob again. I AM the leader of the mob.
Have you gone mental? It was me with three others and thy were my brother and his mates. We were back row next to the guy who had the White earphones round his ears but not in them. There was the guy who had the hat on (not Ian with the blue one, the other guy with flat hat was it?). He was about 5 metres away from me. Why do you think you know best when Im telling you I was there? What are you trying to gain?
Questioning my mental stability now are you? Disgusting behaviour by someone who's only been on the scene two minutes and is now acting like they run the show. Also Ty (with the earphones) is an Arsenal bod not Dagenham so you were clearly at the wrong game and have mistaken Victoria Road for the Emirates. Just stop lying to everyone its getting embarrasing.

Your a strange chap aren't you? Who even are you then? Describe what you were dressed like? Nobody kicked off that much Saturday anyway.. If your the leader of the wannabe hooligan gang then your not doing a very good job pal.[/quote]

Type in little boys fighting like girls then all will be revealed. This thread is an embarrassment.

Well you would say nothing happened but you wasn't even there. I can't divulge too much because the Met monitor this forum but a quick look on twitter will show you what happend. I was wearing a dark green jacket, jeans and adidas trainers.[/quote]

Had a look on Twitter but can't see anything except that Southends mob have business cards lol. Can't see anything though. Give me a clue what to type in?[/quote][/quote]

I started this thread out of interest to see who daggers fans consider biggest rivals. Somehow it's turned into this. Complete craziness. '"Leader of the dagenham firm" omg...
The Romford Dagger

steeevooo wrote:To bring this back on topic as opposed to a load of bullshit that nobody wants to read, personally I see our main rivals as Boston and Leyton 'Orrible. Room to incorporate other teams such as Oxford in there, but for me those are our biggest two.

Orient In the JPT game earlier in the season was a very strange atmosphere. I know we played sh1te but you couldn't aense any aggression even In the fans. Unlike some yesterday.

Oxford is a strange one. Haha
steeevooo

Orient goes back further than just one JPT game - and there doesn't have to be an aggressive atmosphere for someone to be considered a rival. Oxford predominately goes back to the season of them being "invincible".
The Romford Dagger

steeevooo wrote:Orient goes back further than just one JPT game - and there doesn't have to be an aggressive atmosphere for someone to be considered a rival. Oxford predominately goes back to the season of them being "invincible".
I know, I was at the orient away game few seasons back in league 1. But when I said aggressive atmosphere I mean that in comparison to Saturday. It just seemed that the fans cared more about beating Southend than when I've seen us every time we've played orient.
Diggerthedog

steeevooo wrote:Orient goes back further than just one JPT game - and there doesn't have to be an aggressive atmosphere for someone to be considered a rival. Oxford predominately goes back to the season of them being "invincible".
I know, I was at the orient away game few seasons back in league 1. But when I said aggressive atmosphere I mean that in comparison to Saturday. It just seemed that the fans cared more about beating Southend than when I've seen us every time we've played orient.
The fans that showed up just because it was Southend and stood right next to the away fans rarely attend, they were about in league one for big games and have rarely been seen since. They don't care they are just morons on a day trip.
The Romford Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote:

The fans that showed up just because it was Southend and stood right next to the away fans rarely attend, they were about in league one for big games and have rarely been seen since. They don't care they are just morons on a day trip.
That may be true but some of the regular chanters went down there so I did also. The more chaners together the louder it is.
Diggerthedog

Make an atmosphere by all means but chant somewhere where you would not usually stand just to goad opposition fans is pathetic, regular attendee or not.
The Romford Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote:Make an atmosphere by all means but chant somewhere where you would not usually stand just to goad opposition fans is pathetic, regular attendee or not.
I was originally at my normal spot at half way line until I realised that our noise was coming from the end of sieve. Obvioualy if u wanted to join in, I had to join them. The difference being I didn't goad the away fans or do anything but engage in friendly banter
matt_drfc

"Engage in friendly banter" is your middle name cringe.
The Romford Dagger

matt_drfc wrote:"Engage in friendly banter" is your middle name cringe.

LOL! You can believe me or not but I'm certainly not into any of that football fighting as I've already said in the post. Starting to think that's what people think of me hence the 'engage in friendly banter' comment.
ARNU

Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
matt_drfc

LOL! You can believe me or not but I'm certainly not into any of that football fighting as I've already said in the post. Starting to think that's what people think of me hence the 'engage in friendly banter' comment.
No. Absolutely no one thinks you're into football fighting, you're just a gullible kid.
The Romford Dagger

matt_drfc wrote:

No. Absolutely no one thinks you're into football fighting, you're just a gullible kid.
Gullible kid? How? I didn't join in with any of the songs that are wrong such as the Phil brown paedo song.. Think that's te opposite to just following te crowd is it not?
Woodford Dagger

No. Absolutely no one thinks you're into football fighting, you're just a gullible kid.[/quote]

Gullible kid? How? I didn't join in with any of the songs that are wrong such as the Phil brown paedo song.. Think that's te opposite to just following te crowd is it not?[/quote]

It's a well known fact he went to Portugal in 2007. If you cant get your head round that there really is no hope for you.
The Romford Dagger

Woodford Dagger wrote:

Gullible kid? How? I didn't join in with any of the songs that are wrong such as the Phil brown paedo song.. Think that's te opposite to just following te crowd is it not?[/quote]

It's a well known fact he went to Portugal in 2007. If you cant get your head round that there really is no hope for you.[/quote]

You really are a moron!