Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Lcbdagger

bearaab wrote:
Mikins wrote:I think at this point we could put up a "Worst 11"

Miles
Batt Rose Exodus the donkey, Fat Ifil
Day Abdulla Lewis Tomlin
Morgan Akinde

Honourless mentions for: Gwillem, Nana ofori Twumasi, George Porter, Phil Walsh (as a defender he was terrifyingly bad) and almost anyone under the age of 20 signed as a striker who barely played 20 minutes of football combined.
Day right wing? Didn't think Rose was that bad...I am Richard Rose.
I quite liked Rose, even if in a huge minority :lol: certainly versatile... Walsh was as much a professional Centre Back as Jake Reed would have been in goal!
Richie

Mikins wrote:I think at this point we could put up a "Worst 11"

Miles
Batt Rose Exodus the donkey, Fat Ifil
Day Abdulla Lewis Tomlin
Morgan Akinde

Honourless mentions for: Gwillem, Nana ofori Twumasi, George Porter, Phil Walsh (as a defender he was terrifyingly bad) and almost anyone under the age of 20 signed as a striker who barely played 20 minutes of football combined.
Harsh on Rose and Akinde I think. Also didn't think Exodus was too bad
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Morgan by miles, that miss against orient, dear oh dear.

Walsh second. He just had no discernible skill when it came to football. When it came to looking like a former arsenal Russian playmaker however, he was our best player ever
SUSSEX DAGGER

DaggerJoel11 wrote:Aygemang absolutely terrible. His Dag & Red best bits wouldnt even last 30 seconds.
You were not at Bury then ?

Because if his Parent Club I hated the fact he ever came here but even I had to admit he did a very good job up there holding the ball up at the top of the pitch when we were getting ran all over.
dagger4eva

So the biggest compliment we can pay him is that for ONE game in an entire loan spell he managed to get the ball and "hold it up" ......

Brilliant !!

Whatever happens to wayne at the end of the season, his signing of Agyemang was unforgivable!!!!
bearaab

His entire loan spell...of 2 starts and 2 sub appearances...
SUSSEX DAGGER

dagger4eva wrote:So the biggest compliment we can pay him is that for ONE game in an entire loan spell he managed to get the ball and "hold it up" ......

Brilliant !!

Whatever happens to wayne at the end of the season, his signing of Agyemang was unforgivable!!!!
Talk about taking something out of context. The original post suggested that you could fill all the good he done here in thirty seconds of his loan spell. Nobody was more against his recruitment them me but you have to be fair and up at Bury he did a great job In the last ten minutes or so at time when we were getting ran all over. We defended like heroes that day in the last 20 minutes chucking out bodies on the line and in the interest of fairness he played a part in that.

That was the only thing I saw in his whole spell here granted but never the less it happened
dagger4eva

Bearaab - thats still more of an opportunity than Goldberg, Doidge & Jones have been afforded ..... COMBINED!

Sussex ... forgive me... when I said "one game" of holding the ball up, I should have actually only have referred to 10 whole minutes.
Fantastic!

Lets just give Wayne a 5 year contract and make Mr. Agyemang his assistant / director of shielding a ball
bearaab

You can't blame Agyemang for being played more than other players. He done what he was asked to do and many have said he played well against Bury. Its disappointing that the players you mentioned haven't had the opportunities but that's not Agyemangs fault. Maybe they're not doing enough in training and off the field to be in Wayne's mind and that's why he felt the need to loan in 84 strikers.