Plymouth on Tuesday

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
The Romford Dagger

Dodge1197 wrote:My worry is if Jamie gets injured who could step in,I would like to see Jodie get a few more minutes.

I'm saddened by the decline in opportunities for Ade Yuseff. Completely bombed out. Probably end up released at Some point in the next year which is a massive shame.
dagger4eva

Agreed. Looked a top prospect in the few games he played, would be a shame to see his Daggers career end before it even really started.

Be surprised to see any way back for Doidge or Goldberg too ...
NickMurphy

There must be something up with Yusuff in training as has been alluded to before, might need a good pre-season at a professional club behind him before he properly gets going and settles in, I'd be very surprised if we released him at the end of this season. He's young and he won't be on much, reckon we can afford to bide our time provided he has the right attitude, and from what I've read, he definitely has.

Similarly with Doidge I think a good pre-season behind him will benefit him no end, and I think we'll see more of him next season hopefully. Really excited by Jones though, especially if we can secure safety 5 or so games before the end of the season, would be great to blood a few youngsters in the side without having to worry too much about results.
dagger4eva

What you mention about doing it in training / coping with life as a Pro Footballer is APPARANTLY the same reason we've seen little or nothing of Partridge the last couple of months or so....

Really hope we do stick with Yusuff though, he has a real rawness and energy about him and think he could easily succeed in League 2!
its all good

Yusuff normally starts in the Development games and works hard but hasn't been scoring enough goals in the games I've seen
I guess he'll feature in more games over the coming weeks
3 of the strikers who've featured in recent first team games are only on loan with Daggers so if Yussuff does well he'll probably get his chance
shoreyda2nd

As mentioned by a couple of people previously, Yusuff has never played/trained full-time before, and I would imagine that the physical demands can take some getting used to.

A month off over the summer before a solid pre-season could work wonders. I too hope Ade kicks on and stakes a claim to be in the 1st team next season, he has the attributes to be unplayable at this level, as he was in the 4-2 win over Carlisle.
SUSSEX DAGGER

We win 3 out of four games only lost 4 in the last 3 months and People are asking why certain Players are not getting a chance. Oh please persevere me