AwayDays - 2014/15

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
matt_drfc

The Romford Dagger wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:
The Romford Dagger wrote:I know its a wind up what your saying? Still gonna offer a defence tho...

And with Woodford I've seen (and not commented) him mention his firm before. Don't believe dagenham have a firm but still reckon hes thrown a punch at footy or done something in his time just by the way he spoke. And he was saying I weren't even there so he 'started it' if you must.

This forum is Definetely about 75% sarcasm...
You don't get all defensive if you know it's a wind up. You either play along or laugh it off. You clearly take it seriously.

Woodford has never thrown a punch at football. Him saying you weren't there, of course he 'started it', HE IS WINDING YOU UP. LOOKING FOR A BITE, A REACTION.

You're almost certainly in the 25% minority.
Alright I'll admit it. I got the wrong end of the stick. I'll Put it down to a lack of inexperience and move on I think. My bad!

Sounds similar to Wayne's infamous 18 minute interview.

Lack of inexperience :lol: (SORRY FOR LAUGHING)
The Romford Dagger

matt_drfc wrote:
The Romford Dagger wrote:I know its a wind up what your saying? Still gonna offer a defence tho...

And with Woodford I've seen (and not commented) him mention his firm before. Don't believe dagenham have a firm but still reckon hes thrown a punch at footy or done something in his time just by the way he spoke. And he was saying I weren't even there so he 'started it' if you must.

This forum is Definetely about 75% sarcasm...
You don't get all defensive if you know it's a wind up. You either play along or laugh it off. You clearly take it seriously.

Woodford has never thrown a punch at football. Him saying you weren't there, of course he 'started it', HE IS WINDING YOU UP. LOOKING FOR A BITE, A REACTION.

You're almost certainly in the 25% minority.
Alright I'll admit it. I got the wrong end of the stick. I'll Put it down to a lack of inexperience and move on I think. My bad!

Sounds similar to Wayne's infamous 18 minute interview.[/quote]

Lack of inexperience :lol: (SORRY FOR LAUGHING)[/quote]

Aaa sh1t! :lol: lack of experience..

I'm having a mare here..
matt_drfc

Yep, you are, The Romford Tractor.
The Romford Dagger

matt_drfc wrote:Yep, you are, The Romford Tractor.

Not gonna lie I've heard much worse :lol: