Oh Dear

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Adrian

Labadie should never have been signed by us in the first place. A nasty piece of work.
bloke down the pub

The Romford Dagger wrote:
bloke down the pub wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/9 ... g-opponent

Watching that, I'd say he's ******.

And what did WB say Didnt know the facks. Your both fools.
What do you want him to say? It's the standard answer when there's been some controversy. Let the FA view the evidence and then give an opinion.. Like he did.

No need to moan about Wayne or use this as a stick to beat him with.

Why
leewilson

Dagger83 wrote:Kick him out of the club if found guilty.
This.
The Romford Dagger

bloke down the pub wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/9 ... g-opponent

Watching that, I'd say he's ******.

And what did WB say Didnt know the facks. Your both fools.
What do you want him to say? It's the standard answer when there's been some controversy. Let the FA view the evidence and then give an opinion.. Like he did.

No need to moan about Wayne or use this as a stick to beat him with.[/quote]

Why[/quote]

Why what?
Lcbdagger

Only seen the certain from Sky sports on my phone but it doesn't look good... Obviously an official complaint made if Josh was talking to the police at the end
NickMurphy

Agree with Lee that if he's found guilty then that's his lot for me.

Although having said that I'm curious as to what triggered it, you don't just bite someone for no reason. Doesn't excuse his actions, but something must have triggered it.
its all good

I heard the guy was clawing his face and eyes and it was an instinctive reaction
We'll see......
ARNU

The footage isn't conclusive but it looks like the Stevenage player has been abit rough with Labadie's head.Labadie's biting history is well known so could be just a spitefull accusation.If the Stevenage players finger is hanging off as reported elsewhere then fair enough but id say there was provocation from what I can see and saw at the time.I wasn't a fan of his signing but equally I wouldn't want to see him gone over nothing.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Didn't he already bite someone when he was at torquay?
hockley dagger

AVincelotFlyingLeap wrote:Didn't he already bite someone when he was at torquay?
yeah he did. he seems like a bit of a dick to be honnest
SteveW

So you'll believe Henry who has just lost in a bad tempered game over out own player? Says more about you than Labbadie.
The Romford Dagger

SteveW wrote:So you'll believe Henry who has just lost in a bad tempered game over out own player? Says more about you than Labbadie.

How do you know Labadie has denied it? The pictures don't look good from here and he has previous. People are going to speculate.

He may have admitted it.
bearaab

The Stevenage player was an absolute bellend for the majority of the game and his finger didn't look like it was hanging off. Looked like he was pointing at his hand more than his finger.
Lcbdagger

SteveW wrote:So you'll believe Henry who has just lost in a bad tempered game over out own player? Says more about you than Labbadie.
Curious statement Steve? We have a player who has previous with biting and a photo of him talking to police... Plus a video that doesn't paint a great picture.

I think it says more about the player personally
Adrian

its all good wrote:I heard the guy was clawing his face and eyes and it was an instinctive reaction
We'll see......
Watch the video - there's no clawing. Henrys hand slips up towards Labadies face.
As for it being an instinctive reaction, that's bullshit unless we've accidentally signed a two year old.