Message to Westley.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

While mr.westley points the accusing finger (that's if it's not already hanging off) at our player about the alleged incident that took place on Saturday. I have a message for him. Don't go getting out of your pram, the state of your pitch is far more dangerous to a players career than a bite, alledgedly.
No wonder they're up near the play offs, everyone else has to make changes to accomadate playing on that shit tip.
Take it on the chin man, you lost fair and square, enough said.
ARNU

Can Westley not remember his teams filthy ways of a season ago or two.Time wasting bullies.Renowned for it.

Lets see some evidence If we don't then Leroy Rosenior can ****** off as well.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Dagger83

I'm sure Westley reads this place so I'm sure he got the message.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
bearaab

Hahaha
Mike the Dagger

As someone that has seen us play against teams managed by the Weasel many times, I find this, http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31732558, highly ironic.

I would suggest Stevenage deliver evidence of this terrible injury, or shut up now. After all, if

"He's not in a good situation, he's in the treatment room and he's suffered quite a nasty injury. Ronnie was in a state of shock, you don't go on a football pitch expecting to lose your finger and Ronnie was horrified by what has gone on because it's a football match and he's nearly lost his finger."

is true, it ought to be an easy one to demonstrate evidence of.
ARNU

Mike the Dagger wrote:As someone that has seen us play against teams managed by the Weasel many times, I find this, http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31732558, highly ironic.

I would suggest Stevenage deliver evidence of this terrible injury, or shut up now. After all, if

"He's not in a good situation, he's in the treatment room and he's suffered quite a nasty injury. Ronnie was in a state of shock, you don't go on a football pitch expecting to lose your finger and Ronnie was horrified by what has gone on because it's a football match and he's nearly lost his finger."

is true, it ought to be an easy one to demonstrate evidence of.

Exactly !!!

I just did a similar post in the other thread.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !