Charged

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
The Romford Dagger

Bye joss
EastLDN

I take it he'll be getting that move he wants to Barcelona .......
Diggerthedog

Breaking news banner on skysports News, shame it's for something negative. Won't be seeing him again.
SUSSEX DAGGER

The Romford Dagger wrote:Bye joss
So much for a fair hearing then .
stanton101

He still has a few days to plead his case. But it doesn't look good by all accounts. If he is found guilty he should be sacked immediately.
The Romford Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
The Romford Dagger wrote:Bye joss
So much for a fair hearing then .

With a biting investigation it's pretty cut and dry id assume. They must have a camera shot of him biting for him to be charged. Therefore, he's guilty if they charge him. They can't charge him unless he's rather a) admitted it or b) been caught on camera.
matt_drfc

He's denying it and that video is pretty inconclusive... Obviously there could be another video but I doubt it. His past has obviously caught up with him here.
Lcbdagger

While we have seen little on the video I agree that he surely can't be charged without proof... Especially as its now Wednesday.
Mark

The FA can pretty much do what they like with little evidence. They don't have to prove anything beyond doubt they just have to think it probably happened. If there was evidence the old bill would've charged him.
matt_drfc

I actually heard that Ronnie Henry wasn't taking it any further, but obviously makes no difference.
ARNU

Pretty much everyone found not guilty in a court of law were originally charged.I'm sure he wont/shouldn't be sacked over this.He'll pay the fine and do the ban though.That video wasn't conclusive,I want to see the teeth marks.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

ARNU wrote:Pretty much everyone found not guilty in a court of law were originally charged.I'm sure he wont/shouldn't be sacked over this.He'll pay the fine and do the ban though.That video wasn't conclusive,I want to see the teeth marks.
Trouble is Arnu it's not a Court of Law where beyond reasonable doubt is the bench mark.

The can go on the balance of probability which is a far lesser threshold.
The Romford Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
ARNU wrote:Pretty much everyone found not guilty in a court of law were originally charged.I'm sure he wont/shouldn't be sacked over this.He'll pay the fine and do the ban though.That video wasn't conclusive,I want to see the teeth marks.
Trouble is Arnu it's not a Court of Law where beyond reasonable doubt is the bench mark.

The can go on the balance of probability which is a far lesser threshold.

Yep. It's a civil case basically which is on the balance of probability of 51%.
ARNU

He probably did do it but I think the Stevenage fella was a bit rough with him cos they were losing.Cant see the club getting rid of him over it and to be honest I don't think they should now.Maybe the picture of the severed finger might change my mind....I somehow don't think one exists.This aint the Suarez incident is it ? Labadie is quite a lairy player,always getting in rows so that in itself is definitely a potential liability,then again you cant have passion and maximum effort without a bit of that.I didn't like him but hes grown on me.You cant sack him for that.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
bearaab

If he bit the guy you definitely can and should.