Retained List

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Keane - DDM

⚔️ 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: ᴍʏ ʀᴇᴛᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ʟɪꜱᴛ

It’s that time of year again! With National League Clubs beginning to announce their retained lists, the Daggers will soon follow suit, and McMahon has quite the conundrum on his hands.

Here’s what I’d do ⤵️
http://www.diggerdaggermatchday.com/202 ... t.html?m=1
hockley dagger

I see James Dobson has tweeted he is leaving
DaggerJoel11

Luke Croll has also announced his departure on Twitter. Disappointed by that one as he's barely put a foot wrong over the past couple of seasons.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
EssexDagger!

Add Deering to that list.
SUSSEX DAGGER

DaggerJoel11 wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:24 am Luke Croll has also announced his departure on Twitter. Disappointed by that one as he's barely put a foot wrong over the past couple of seasons.
Hard to put a foot wrong when you dont play with all respect Joel, hardly his fault granted except when he was suspended.

Might have missed it ,but i dont recall any reason given for nearly 3 months absence. What with Robbo early part of the season we seem.to make a habit of freezing out our better players.

Sorry to see him.go but if he was injured for nearly 3 months that may be the reason or its he has done something to upset somebody as I cant for the life of me work this one out
SUSSEX DAGGER

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:53 pm
DaggerJoel11 wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:24 am Luke Croll has also announced his departure on Twitter. Disappointed by that one as he's barely put a foot wrong over the past couple of seasons.
Hard to put a foot wrong when you dont play with all respect Joel, hardly his fault granted except when he was suspended.

Might have missed it ,but i dont recall any reason given for nearly 3 months absence. What with Robbo early part of the season we seem.to make a habit of freezing out our better players.

Sorry to see him go but if he was injured for nearly 3 months that may be the reason or it maybe he has done something to upset somebody as I cant for the life of me work this one out