Quick one on next season

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
AVincelotFlyingLeap

So the usually pretty reliable (I think?) transfermarkt has these guys under contract for next year :

Vilhete
McCallum
Robinson
Hare
Walker
Balanta
Johnson
Justham
Morias

Anyone got any ideas for next year except 'sign some good centre backs' ? Do you think we should persist with the 3 at the back ? Kinda think we've got the bare bones of a decent side, need to find a way of hashing out some more wins.
Last edited by AVincelotFlyingLeap on Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
len

I would have thought Morias must already be on a contract for next season as we paid a fee for him.
Also I think Sagaf has been our best player this season so get him signed up for starters.
Mark

Yeah Morias is under contract but think the list is otherwise right.

Could be another summer clear-out coming. Be surprised if that yields a promotion challenging team overnight.

We surely have to try tying Weston down as he's the only player at the club who seems to create a chance. Must try to keep Sagaf too. The rest... You probably need to keep a few for stability but all of them could be upgraded. I'd keep Jones, and one of the CBs as cover.
Diggerthedog

Heard Wright and Sagaf have already turned down new deals, totally obvious with Sagaf thanks to his bench sitting, both off to Southend with Mr Dagenham. Funny how we took a while to offer new deals to our players but the manager gets chucked a new one in panic because of a good few months.