Boreham Wood..

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:36 am Stanton I doubt that very much and like the rest you will pay out again next season because we are just wanting for this Club to suceed . To me all the ingredients is there just a shame the Cheif just contnuely mucks up the recipe.

A quick look at his phone or a word in his ear would have told the Clown Bromley were losing with 15 to go and we simply had to win that game.

Look at the goals at Grimsby again and tell me why oh why Manny did not start that other if not must win then must no lose game.

Then to listen to the clown afterwards just beggars belief.

Another big bog chance to make up 6 points tonight on one of our main rivals and the Manager was scared to lose . As it is our failure to win is in all honesty as bad as a defeat in the circumstances we are in
I'm afraid not Sussex.
It's simply no good flogging a dead horse, and I like most have probably flogged it to death!
They say 'its the hope that kills you' well, I'm afraid with the current regime in charge, I haven't even got that left anymore.
I'd like to say it's just a rant over a disappointing result. But far too many times I find these disappointments are turning in to anger at what happens on a regular basis.
I hear there's a forum coming up soon, I'm glad I can't attend, but I do hope that whoever does has the nouse to tell it as it is and let the yanks know a thing or two on what's wrong at our club.
Dagdale

Didn't make it last night bites me to say is a 50 odd mile round trip getting home midnight and smashing through rush hour worth it on present climate? Thought pretty much that would be the outcome and reading all the above seconds that and to be honest post Notts County and Grimsby no surprise last night the trend continues, we had it in our court and have blown it, I call it stagnation with a game in there every now and then where we come out awesome go home thinking we're now on track for something big and off we go drop again next match, very strange and story of our past seasons argh well always enjoy the beers with the lads!
DaggerJoel11

We've been bad on a frequent basis this season but very rarely have we been that painfully dull, the morning after I don't think I can name a single thing that happened across the entire game.

Post-match interview from McMahon was bizarre. Says he didn't make a change due to how tight the game was yet surely that's all the more reason to shake it up and try something new. Weston for Vilhete would have been the obvious one and maybe Morias making way for Walker too.

Must-win game and we've played with such a flat intensity.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
RomfordDagger91

Of course McMahon didn’t want to lose that’s secured his job for next season. Thompson can tell the Americans we are making progress we didn’t lose to a team above us
Dag82

RayleighDagger1986 wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:53 pm Biggest cheer of the night was when Manny was awarded MOTM. The guy stood next to me shouted out that that was 3 games too late. If he had started against both County and Grimsby, we may have got something from those games
How good was Manny last night.

We lose that game without him putting in that performance, which makes the decision of this Idiot manager to not play him in both the 6 pointers, against County & Grimsby, even more ridiculous.

I swear he is trying to get them to pay up that lovely 2 year extended contract !!

Cannot be bothered with this upcoming fans forum, what's the point, they never listen to
us, do they.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Obvs a bit late now but if we can get 40 games out of Manny next season we're going to concede a lot fewer goals. I know it was 0-0 but a clean sheet against a decent side is a good evening's work.
jag

Just seen the highlights and they were all poor Usually in the highlights you will see quiet a few near misses on goal but most just showed BW attacking our ends, so glad I didn't go as my route from East Sussex works out at about 100 miles and with the cost of fuel at the moment I think I saved myself a few bob, will still go to the away game at Bromley though on Saturday, every time I have been to Hayes Lane the Daggers have won, Bromley are not playing well at the moment and Cheeky has been on the bench for the last few games, so I am reasonably optimistic. Sometimes our teams' performances can be poor at home due to the pressure of wanting to do too well, it is not the quality of our players skills but a mind set that they need to work on, confidence is such an important factor in our game, Daryll sort them out please. COYD
Russell_Mears

I’ve got my tickets - where best for parking at Bromley?
RM1Dagger

Russell_Mears wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:15 pm I’ve got my tickets - where best for parking at Bromley?
I've always parked in nearby streets, never a problem on Saturday or a weekday.
Now the SE27 Dagger
hockley dagger

I seem to recall that the rail station isn't too far to walk either. Off to cricket tomorrow myself. We'll no doubt win tomorrow
RayleighDagger1986

RM1Dagger wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:19 am
Russell_Mears wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:15 pm I’ve got my tickets - where best for parking at Bromley?
I've always parked in nearby streets, never a problem on Saturday or a weekday.
You're a regular at Bromley RM1 😂