Final result following us taking the lead..

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
bearaab

That adds up to 15.
matt_drfc

bearaab wrote:That adds up to 15.
Don't think you got it tbf
bearaab

Fail
The Romford Dagger

bearaab wrote:That adds up to 15.
?????????
4 * 3 = 12
3 * 2 = 6
12 + 6 = 18

Stat is correct.
bearaab

Hence my comment above
dagger4eva

After the Carlisle & Bury games we've now taken the lead in 13 of our 19 games.

Won 6
Drawn 3
Lost 4

Still the 18 points which have been dropped and IF (I know it's a pretty humongous IF) we had of collected all 18, we would currently be sitting at the top of the league rather than 5th bottom.

:geek:
SUSSEX DAGGER

dagger4eva wrote:After the Carlisle & Bury games we've now taken the lead in 13 of our 19 games.

Won 6
Drawn 3
Lost 4

Still the 18 points which have been dropped and IF (I know it's a pretty humongous IF) we had of collected all 18, we would currently be sitting at the top of the league rather than 5th bottom.

So the hapless Manager would be a legend if the bloke who created football made it 40 mins each way.
So when people like me think he is close to cracking it perhaps we should say minutes.
Lcbdagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
dagger4eva wrote:After the Carlisle & Bury games we've now taken the lead in 13 of our 19 games.

Won 6
Drawn 3
Lost 4

So the hapless Manager would be a legend if the bloke who created football made it 40 mins each way.
So when people like me think he is close to cracking it perhaps we should say minutes.
Are you being sarcastic now Sussex or have your posts become a parody of themselves?
SUSSEX DAGGER

Call it what you want but I did say I was going to enjoy the 14 days between games. Every confidence that we can do something we have not done since our promotion year and win three on the trot against Tranmere.

If that happens you can be assured you nonbelievers ain't seen nothing yet.

Notice those who asked when am I going to get my head out of the Managers backside and what needs to happen for me to come and join the Socrates amongst you are no longer asking such questions.

Some very charming insults I have been subjected to so please allow me to say once again in Wayne I always trusted.
hockley dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Call it what you want but I did say I was going to enjoy the 14 days between games. Every confidence that we can do something we have not done since our promotion year and win three on the trot against Tranmere.

If that happens you can be assured you nonbelievers ain't seen nothing yet.

Notice those who asked when am I going to get my head out of the Managers backside and what needs to happen for me to come and join the Socrates amongst you are no longer asking such questions.

Some very charming insults I have been subjected to so please allow me to say once again in Wayne I always trusted.

HERE HERE
Lcbdagger

Long may it continue Sussex... Fee fans would want us relegated just to prove you wrong :lol:
SUSSEX DAGGER

If we get relegated we deserve to get relegated. Unlike some I don't look at a league table at the end of a 46 game season and say we were lucky or unlucky. 46 games defines were you finish not 17 be it 9th or in the bottom two.

Can not underestimate the role young Ayo played last Saturday,a future Captain wherever he plays his trade a born leader. Really hope he extends his loan otherwise I can see the Bedwetters coming back at me.
Adrian

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Notice those who asked when am I going to get my head out of the Managers backside and what needs to happen for me to come and join the Socrates amongst you are no longer asking such questions.
It'd be a fairly pointless question, you wouldn't be able to hear it.
matt_drfc

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:If we get relegated we deserve to get relegated. Unlike some I don't look at a league table at the end of a 46 game season and say we were lucky or unlucky. 46 games defines were you finish not 17 be it 9th or in the bottom two.

Can not underestimate the role young Ayo played last Saturday,a future Captain wherever he plays his trade a born leader. Really hope he extends his loan otherwise I can see the Bedwetters coming back at me.
Ayo has been brilliant, shame that some don't like the fact we are developing another clubs player though :lol:
Lcbdagger

matt_drfc wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:If we get relegated we deserve to get relegated. Unlike some I don't look at a league table at the end of a 46 game season and say we were lucky or unlucky. 46 games defines were you finish not 17 be it 9th or in the bottom two.

Ayo has been brilliant, shame that some don't like the fact we are developing another clubs player though :lol:
If he stays the season I hope he flies and becomes the next Matt Ritchie pushing for the Premier League from being on Loan with us... think the whole new formation falls flat without him in the middle though... bringing the best out of those around him